Author Topic: The Fairy Dog Mother  (Read 1607 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
The Fairy Dog Mother
« on: June 07, 2005, 06:29:50 pm »
So I am now officially the fairy Dog Mother in Matthews. We still have puppydoggy who has yet to get a call from her mommy and daddy. Today when I took Hera and Galahad out for a potty, there was a German Shepherd in my front yard. My dogs went back in and I got a collar and leash, this GS didnt have a collar either (seems to be the case with every dog we find) it was a girl, she was way too thin and in a REALLY bad need of a grooming. She had big hair clumps hanging, under coat that noone had been bothered to brush out/away. My house is now filling up with strange dogs, so I didnt know what to do with her, but after awhile Malin said, "I think I have seen that dog on another street when I am on the school bus" so off we went and lucky lucky us, we found the home. But it is bad when you find a home and you are almost sad you did......... They didnt seem to be the least bit worried, I dont even think they had missed the dog. She looked like an old lady (the dog) and I felt soooo bad for her. I almost wish I had not found her home

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog