Author Topic: Betti...the sloppy tongue!  (Read 6818 times)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Betti...the sloppy tongue!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2005, 05:44:15 pm »
Love this shots.  I get nothing done spending all day looking at photos.  Thanks.  Peggy
Peggy

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2005, 05:47:35 pm »
Love this shots.  I get nothing done spending all day looking at photos.  Thanks.  Peggy

There is a lack of stimulating conversation within my household, so I gravitate to my Mac.  So, in turn, I sometimes get "nothing done" either sitting her reading and viewing photographs of the most hilarious kind imaginable, or else I am out following the dogs around all evening trying to capture something to make you, and I, laugh!   ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005, 01:03:44 pm »
Betti has that lazy eye. So cute!  I maintain that it was the one that kept a lookout on her siblings in the womb, since she was all crammed up in the corner and became the runt.  ;D

Sometimes her eye droops like that and other times it is fine.  When we brought her home and she was sick with a lot of infections her eye was like that all the time.  I think it has something to do with being tired.  When she is up and about, excited and frolicking, it looks like the other eye.  ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2005, 01:09:48 pm »
I really like this photo because it brings out that expression that Betti has often, throughout the day.  She also has this "smile" where she drops her ears down, making her bubble head stick up even further, then she opens her mouth really wide into a pant...She does this when we talk to her a lot, or try to act funny....Maybe it means she is acting bashful!  I would like to capture that moment some day.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 01:12:08 pm »
Trying to take a photo with little Betti...she is very slippery!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 01:12:19 pm »
Lady has the same look.  She likes this look when she feels pitiful or is in trouble.  it's her sad doggie start loving me again look. 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 01:13:25 pm »
Still slip slidin' away....