Author Topic: fwichman step up and introduce yourself  (Read 5990 times)

DakotaMom

fwichman step up and introduce yourself
« on: July 06, 2006, 11:51:14 am »
Ok everybody, This is my Mom so let's give her a great big BPO welcome.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: fwichman step up and introduce yourself
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 12:01:55 pm »
Welcome Mom!!  LOL!!  BPO is becomming quite the family attraction!

Hope you will stick around and enjoy yourself - can't wait to "meet" you!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 12:37:18 pm »
YAYAYAYAY we LOVE our Denise!  You did good raising your skin kid!
OK here's how it works...you now instantly have about 100 people 'in your life' who will consistantly be there for you, no matter what the trouble.  Everyone here is so nice, you will just love it!
WELCOME! 
Oh and btw, if you are in cahoots with your daughter to try and nab my new puppy, you should know that I have a very ferocious Rotty who will help you load the puppy into your car...
Ronda, Badger AKA Nana Pookie, and Puppy Goshawk AKA Gossy.

:D

Offline fwichman

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 12:46:28 pm »
Hi everyone, I am not a Big dog Mom but I am Dakota, Jade and Nani's NaNa. I get the full fun of the big dogs without the cost and land mines. Denise speaks highly of all of you, so I am happy to get aquainted.

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 12:58:15 pm »
Hi everyone, I am not a Big dog Mom but I am Dakota, Jade and Nani's NaNa. I get the full fun of the big dogs without the cost and land mines. Denise speaks highly of all of you, so I am happy to get aquainted.
LOL land mines?  What are those?  We just lawnmower them and 'fertilize' the whole yard!  Remember to wear shoes in my yard if you come over!
 :D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 02:24:23 pm »
Many slobbery kisses from my 2 girls and a warm welcome from me! I hope you enjoy being at Big Paws Only! I'm Marissa. My babies are Dolly, a Saint Bernard and Zoey, an Alaskan Malamute. Watch out, this site is addictive!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

DakotaMom

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 04:01:32 pm »
I don't think Badger will be able to pawn your little spawn off on NaNa. She's my pet sitter and she already has her hands full with my three.

But that won't stop me from making an attempt at a puppy napping.

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 04:55:30 pm »
I don't think Badger will be able to pawn your little spawn off on NaNa. She's my pet sitter and she already has her hands full with my three.

But that won't stop me from making an attempt at a puppy napping.
LOL Denise, you would be Badger's best friend if you stole Gossy. 
NaNa, You shouldn't pet sit for Denise...you should only sit for me.  We feed our pet sitters really well, and we have tons of Dish channels, AND we always leave spray for the air (Badger has a bit of a fartage problem)
:)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 07:13:16 pm »
Hello and welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 12:38:38 am »
I would give almost anything to have my mother say she is Samson's & Pippin's Nana...You are good people!...Welcome to BPO!...I'm Chelle & my BIG paws are Samson & Pippin who are both Great Pyrenees...The dog in my avatar is my sweet rescue Rosie who I had to help to The Bridge 6-15-06 due to circumstances beyond (or caused by) human control...I am glad you joined us!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 01:03:34 am »
Hi NaNa!  Welcome to BPO.  I'm Melissa, or Mel to most.  I'm mommy to a 1 year old Giant Schnauzer named Dazy and a 4 year old Mini Schnauzer named Ladybug. 

Offline fwichman

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 03:19:03 pm »
Thanks for all the nice welcomes. Denise is not only my kid she is my best friend and you all know that best friends don't tell tales out of school, but if I think up something I will let you know. One of these days she will have a major fopa and then we can all get some good dirt on her.

doggylover

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 04:45:00 pm »
Thanks for all the nice welcomes. Denise is not only my kid she is my best friend and you all know that best friends don't tell tales out of school, but if I think up something I will let you know. One of these days she will have a major fopa and then we can all get some good dirt on her.
Oh come now, we are ALL friends here!  You can share, we won't tell  ;)

DakotaMom

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 07:22:09 pm »
She won't tell on me. I have threatened to get another puppy to watch if she does.