Author Topic: Intro Hello  (Read 4795 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Intro Hello
« on: July 06, 2006, 11:49:52 pm »
Hi ALL

I got an invite to join this group from a new friend on Dogester Zoey/Dolly and of course their MOM.

Magic is my Bouvier and partner in Therapy work. He is a great dog and I'm sad tonite cause I have a vet visit I don't want to make tomorrow.

Besides him not liking the vet visits in general,I don't want to get bad news about him.He has suspious lumps that have me really concerned.

I can't deny that I am worried about them and him.I can't imagine my life without Magic in it.I shouldn't worry about what hasn't been dealt yet, but being a MOM I can't help it and the closer the appointment gets the more worried I am getting.

I must be cool and calm tomorrow if for no other reason than he will be a werck.But he knows me so well that I know I can't hide anything from him either.

I may be logging on to ask advise tomorrow with whatever we find out.or hopefully logging on to celebrate that it was nothing to worry about at all.

I will let you all know and do a much better introduction to Magic and his family

Tricia/Magic/Falkor/Emma /What

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 03:46:36 am by MagicM3 »

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Intro Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 12:56:26 am »
Welcome to BPO!...I am Chelle & my dogs are Great Pyrenees...The y are Samson who will be 2 on the 23rd of this month & Pippin who will be 1 & 1/2 on the 19th of this month...I will be saying a prayer that all will be o.k  with Magic...Awesom e breed!...Take care & let us know what happens with your beloved fur friend. :)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 01:00:28 am »
Hi!  Welcome to BPO.  I'm Melissa, or Mel.  I'm mom of Dazy, a 1 year old Giant Schnauzer, and Ladybug, a 4 year old Mini Schnauzer. 

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 04:46:44 am »
Welcome to BPO. I hope that your vet visit goes well today. I'm Leah and Hutch is my Saint Bernard who will be 3 at the end of the summer, and Abbey is my Husky/Shep who turned 3 in May. I would love to see some more pics of Magic! He is so beautiful!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 09:48:14 am »
Prayers on the Wind for you Tricia.  Nothing can sooth your heart right now.  It is a worry that will only be eased with time, either way. 

I am Jackie Wood a breeder of Great Pyrenees in the MO Ozarks.  In 20 years of breeding I've been through this sort of thing many times.  So I can empathize with you and will send up my prayer smoke for you and especially for Magic.

I love the name.  "Magic: A mysterious quality of enchantment."  I bet it fits him well.

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

doggylover

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 09:52:20 am »
Magic is beautiful.  Keep us updated on your vet news.  I am Ronda, the pup in my avatar is 7 week old Goshawk, and I am also the happy momma of the most wonderful Rotty dog in the known world, Badger...
 :D Welcome!

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 10:02:09 am »
Hi and welcome.  I am Amy and I am owned by Dell, a white shepherd/lab mix.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time.  I hope the vets visit goes as well as possible.  You are in my thoughts.

Your Magic is beautiful.  I hope you'll share more pics of him with us.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 10:09:56 am »
I'm so happy to see you here! I will be saying numerous prayers today that everything is okay with Magic. I know you must be so worried, but I just pray that nothing is wrong and if it is, that it can be easily fixed. The 2 goofballs in my avatar are my girls, Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. Again, glad to have you here!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 01:20:42 pm »
I'm sending all sorts of good thoughts and prayers that all goes well today.  I know how these guys seem to carry our hearts within theirs...my Newfs, Cowboy and Chester certainly have mine!  Cowboy and I also do therapy work and it's such fun working with him.

Hope to hear good news later on today!!! ;)

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 06:51:39 pm »
Welcome to BPO....sending you thoughts of strength tonight and hoping you have a positive update for us.
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Icerotti

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 06:53:12 pm »
Welcome I am Michelle and am owned by Puck 8 yr Rotti, Farley our "handful" of a Vizsla at 1 yr and our baby weimaraner Rosie at 5.5 months ;D

cricket36580

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 05:41:36 am »
Oh he's beautiful!  I hope the vet visit went well and it's no more than fatty tumors that can come off and be done with it.  I can't imagine waiting for that news.  I'm keeping fingers and paws crossed for you!  And welcome to the board. 

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 05:54:11 am »
Welcome to BPO.  I hope all goes good with your vet visit today.  I am Lisa owned by two Great Pyrenees.  The owners of my home and heart are Sugar Bear and Dixie Darlin.

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)