Author Topic: More Pippin & kids...sorry...can't help it...lol!  (Read 4279 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

More Pippin & kids...sorry...can't help it...lol!
« on: July 07, 2006, 12:19:34 am »
He is just so darn great with kids!...I can't help but be proud!...Forget the Pyr profile...Is this an "aloof" dog? :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 12:23:16 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

EllieAndBlu

Re: More Pippin & kids...sorry...can't help it...lol!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 06:48:49 am »
awwwwwww - sweet pics... I LOVE seeing pups with "their" kids!  :)

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 06:57:06 am »
AWWW great pictures. It is awsome to see how gentle he is with the kids

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 07:17:18 am »
What awesome pics!  They all look like they are having a great time.  Interesting about that aloof thing.  The only one of my Pyrs that was aloof was Scout, the first psycho Pyr.  Thor LOVED attention and so does Carter.  Carter today was going from kid to kid begging for butt scritching while I was finishing up my chores (the kids had finished theirs).  He had a captive audience!  LOL!
Daphne

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 07:21:29 am »
Aw - what a big teddy bear Pippin is! ;D  Those pics are great Gyps! ;)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:42:38 am »
What a cutie!  Looks like he really loves his kids!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 07:43:08 am »
Somebody forgot to tell Pippin that he was supposed to be aloof!  What wonderful pictures! You can tell he adores his kids!!

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 10:02:34 am »
As Pippin's breeder, I saw him from birth until Chelle picked him up at, what Chelle, 5 months?  He tried to be aloof.  And then all of a sudden it was like lightening struck.  "I dont want to be aloof, I want to be a lover"...lol  The change was Pippin's decision, and it was overnight.  That temperament is what I breed for.  Puppy buyers like Chelle are what I look for with all my pups.  It makes my day to see him so happy and contented.

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 10:27:16 am »
OH boy...
Must explain to us new folk...
What is 'aloof'.  I thought it was laid back.
Thanks

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 11:12:26 am »
As Pippin's breeder, I saw him from birth until Chelle picked him up at, what Chelle, 5 months?  He tried to be aloof.  And then all of a sudden it was like lightening struck.  "I dont want to be aloof, I want to be a lover"...lol  The change was Pippin's decision, and it was overnight.  That temperament is what I breed for.  Puppy buyers like Chelle are what I look for with all my pups.  It makes my day to see him so happy and contented.

Jackie
Yup, he was 5 months Jackie...I will never forget him trying to get his huge puppy body is Randy's lap as he drove out the interstate...l ol!...We should have known then...he-he!...& the first night we were home Pippin bloodied my nose as I lay on the floor next to him because he wasn't done being petted...Samso n had never given us the "dirty devil dog paw" :D so I wasn't expecting that!...Samson has since learned to give "Pyr Paw" & I've learned to protect my face...lol!...Pippin takes a special interest in my nephew, Logan who is the boy in these pictures...It is really sweet the way they interact. :)

BlackGreatF, Aloof is kind of standoffish & independent... If the word was applied to a human it would probably come across as snobby....lol!...Seriously though, Pyrs can be like cats...They might like you but they don't seem to think they need you...Sam is more like that...Pippin, well, you see the pics I post...lol!...I could say I lucked out with him but I really think alot of it is in the breeding! ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 11:42:18 am »
Pippin you giant snuggle bug!!! :-*