Author Topic: CHOC. NEWF PUP NEEDS NEW HOME ***URGENT  (Read 6409 times)

Icerotti

Re: CHOC. NEWF PUP NEEDS NEW HOME ***URGENT
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 09:19:12 am »
AW I hope this guy finds a great forever home. I am out of the way but if there is anything I can do let me know ;D

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 10:00:26 am »
OMG  :o  I  can not believe all of you guys ! !  :-* :-*

ALL OF you... WOW... I am here in Canada, Ontario, and I myself can not even consider a pup from that far... but I just HAD to reply to this post.

Beautiful, a round of applause to you all... ammazing.
Big Dogs... BIG HEARTS !  :-*  You are all the best.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 10:06:49 am »
Has anyone heard from the origional poster?...I hope we can get this poor dog into a good forever home!...Way to go with the offers of help all!...Does my heart good! ;D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 10:20:32 am »
I pm'ed her with rescue info, but haven't heard anything back...

Will let you know, though!

Offline iluvbigdogz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 03:33:14 pm »
I thank you all for your responses. I have been real busy and haven't had a chance to answer. I did talk to the breeder that someone gave me the name of from florida. She was very helpful and offered any help or advise that my sister may need. I also talked to my sister about everything. She is just so torn right now. She loves him so much but it is so much for her to try and handle right now. Her fiance does not believe in neutering and I am a big advocate of it and I think it would calm things down just a notch or two. My sister assured me she would not take him to the pound. When I talked to her, he had just chewed something up and gone to the bathroom in the house. I really appreciate all of your responses so quickly. We have all tried to help but she is dragging her feet right now. I just wish someone could get him and spend the time that he needs with him. I gave her the name and # of that breeder I talked to who would help her re-home him. Thats all we can all do. Thanks again.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 05:21:18 pm »
Thanks for letting us know!  Hopefully things will work out for this guy!  Fingers crossed!! ;)