Author Topic: Welcome to BPO jamyj  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Welcome to BPO jamyj
« on: July 10, 2006, 10:55:35 am »
Wanted to start a welcome thread for you since you are new.  Great looking pups too by the way!  I am Jacquie in Tuscaloosa, AL and I have Tsu(12yo Chow), Boudreaux (5mo American Mastiff) and Griffey (6yo fat, yellow cat).  This is a great board for all sorts of information; if you need an opinion-you've found the place for that too!  ;)  We laugh here, cry here, b1tch here and just LOVE our big dogs!  Look forward to more photos of your puppers!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

rickysmom1

Re: Welcome to BPO jamyj
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 02:44:00 pm »
MY name is Debbie and my pups are 11 month old Tater (he's a hodgepodge) and 9 month old Willow the neo mastiff. Welcome to BPO. BTW I loooooove DDB's and your 2 are beautiful.

Offline jamyj

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Dogster
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 03:45:41 pm »
Thank you!  Keep in touch anytime.  You've got some nice dogs too.  It's nice to talk to people who are just as nuts about their dogs as I am....makes me feel not-so-weird.
The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 04:07:07 pm »
Know what you mean! Anywho, I'm Marissa and my spoiled babies are Zoey an Alaskan Malamute (16 months)and Dolly a Saint Bernard (14 months). Glad to have you here! Your dogs are gorgeous!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 05:00:26 pm »
I'm Kat and my crew are Cinder a 2 yo Belgian Malinois and Kaila a 1 1/2 yo Belgian Malinois and Shiner a 19wk Malinois mix.  Glad to have you here.  Can't wait to see more pics and hear stories of your crew. 

Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 08:27:41 pm »
Welcome, I'm Tom, I have a 2 y/o brindle Dane, Feste; a 2 y/o mantle Great Labra-Dane Retriever, Chance and a almost 5 y/o Chow-Rotti mix, Puck.  Not to mention 2 cats, a horse and 3 chickens...lol . You have some beautiful Dogues.  Good to have you on board.

(modified because I can't type)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 08:29:58 pm by nohesnotahorse »
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 08:31:58 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  I am Lisa owned by two Great Pyrenees.  Sugar Bear and Dixie Darlin.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

DakotaMom

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 08:36:46 pm »
Welcome to the family jamyj. My name is Denise and I am owned by a Newf/Lab mix named Dakota and two Leonberger girls. Jade is 1-1/2 years old and Nani is 8 months old.

SA_horses

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 08:46:56 pm »
Welcome!

Very nice looking dogs.  If you are nuts about dogs, you should fit in VERY well here, as I am sure you have already discovered.  ;D

I don't have any dogs personally, but my parents have Leo, 13 month Pyr/Kuv mix; Sapphire, 14 month Kuvasz; and Gucci, 3 year old American Eskimo.  Of course, I like to think of them as "mine" too!  :)

Sofia

enuffpaws

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 08:49:08 pm »
Welcome to bpo i'm dale i'm owned by a great dane merlin, a great dane IWhound mix strider and raven a dobberman .You'll be an addict very soon lol.

dale ;)

Offline jamyj

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Dogster
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 08:54:38 pm »
Does Merlin really fetch socks off the ceiling fan?!?!  WOW!   "prefers to be naked".   His page cracked me up.

I post on dogster a lot, also.

Thank everyone.
The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 09:03:43 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  I'm Mel. I'm mom to newly 1 year old Dazy, the Giant Schnauzer, and 4 year old Ladybug, the Mini Schnauzer with a Giant attitude.  :)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 11:13:14 am »
It's nice to talk to people who are just as nuts about their dogs as I am....makes me feel not-so-weird.
If loving & caring for our dogs is wierd then I am Queen Wierd!!! :D Hi!...I'm Chelle & my dogs are Samson & Pippin who will be 2 & 1 & 1/2 this month...They are both Great Pyrenees...I am glad you joined us here at BPO!...Your dogs are so darn cute!!! ;D

enuffpaws

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 12:06:24 pm »
Does Merlin really fetch socks off the ceiling fan?!?!  WOW!   "prefers to be naked".   His page cracked me up.

I post on dogster a lot, also.

Thank everyone.

Yes it's so true and there has been dog slobber hanging off that same ceiling fan too lol.

dale ;)