Author Topic: Dazy found the dog in the fireplace glass.  (Read 5157 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Dazy found the dog in the fireplace glass.
« on: April 30, 2006, 08:50:31 am »
Dazy has found 2 rather strange dogs.  One of them lives in the glass fireplace doors.  The other one lives in my daughter's bedroom window.  She will sit and growl and bark at this dog for what feels like an eternity for the rest of us until she gets bored.  AAAAAAARGH.  Any ideas? lol

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Dazy found the dog in the fireplace glass.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 08:59:58 am »
Look at it this way, those other dogs don't need to be fed, vetted, groomed, picked up after AND they keep Dazy entertained!!  So cute!
Daphne

cricket36580

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 10:06:36 am »
No ideas but Bella will growl at dogs on tv.  Foster has tried to get at the little yappers on Animal Planet before.  Fortuantely, as big as those 2 are, I don't have glass that low for them to find the "other dogs"

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:18:23 pm »
If you want, you can borrow Zachary and he will fingerprint up the windows/fireplace glass and Dazy won't be able to see the mean intruders!   ;D 

When I played the video of Boudreaux barking at the empty food bowl, he starts barking at his video barking! 

Silly pooches!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

rickysmom1

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 10:30:30 pm »
Tater howls at that girls gone wild commercial that only plays late at night and they both bark at the commercial where the guy is laughing really loudly on the magic fingers bed with all the coins on it. I wish I could remember what that commercial was for. Anyway it's some pretty funny stuff to see Tater go from a dead sleep to howling at the mostly naked females on the girls gone wild commercial. lol   ;D ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 11:23:09 pm »
Gracey did that and still does once in a while.  She didn't howl at it though..just stared and cocked her head a lot.  She's growing out of it.