Mastiffs > American Mastiff Discussions & Pictures

"Talking Back" & Pawing issues

<< < (3/3)

MagicM3:
I have one that does the pawing thing.as well as the bark/talking back thing..

Now Falkor our Collie 2 yrs old next month..paws.ta lks .sits on and generally does what he wants with my hubby..and they both seem perfectly happy with the arragement..

He Falkor does not do those things with me because I won't let him..but the talking back..barking thing he does..

I have tried to teach him to speak on command in order to teach him quiet on command but with little to no success..Any suggestions..

diamienono:
I just saw on another site a woman that adopted a 9 month old AM from FW and has to take her back.  she is showing unprovolked agression with no warning.  She is also very fearful and petrified of loud noises.
Daisy is a very sensative dog and hides for at least 30 minutes after I am done vacuuming.  She has started the submissive peeing.  She did it everytime I talked to her yesterday. 

Nina:
Harley does the "talking back" thing. It is usually when she has to potty.

Nina

karateblossom:
Odie talks when he has to potty too.  He is like.........e rrrrrrrrrwurrr rrrrerrrrrwuuu urrrrrrrrr and tilts his head from side to side.  I'm like, ok gotta go peeeeeeeeee?  His tail goes berzerk and then we make him sit......wait. ........wait (door opens) wait.....ok.  and off he trots!  pees on the hosta, the bird tree, the jute, the deer pee, the neighbor's dogs pee then into the field to poo!  why he won't poo in our yard, I do not know but I do not argue either.

Odin doesn't much like the ole bissell either but I am a mean mom and have made him lay/stay while i'm vaccuuming and over time, he has gotten to where he is able to tolerate being near the vaccuum without total freaking out.  However, I cannot expect him to let me get within 3 ft with it on.  This took 3 years to accomplish!  :)  Food for thoght.  At 9 months he would freak out and just about climb the walls and furniture to get as far away from the evil dog sucker!   

marinafb:

Bryce does this and he has knocked me down by pawing me he thinks it is funny as he bounces away from me!Grrrrrrrrrrr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version