Author Topic: Midnight snack  (Read 8131 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Midnight snack
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 01:11:52 pm »
Thanks goodness, NO. It was just a friend - but there were so many people over at the time, I was nearly in tears because I was so embarrassed.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 01:13:16 pm »
Your friends knew for sure you were a big girl. ;)
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 02:28:41 pm »
Zeus just devours toys. Apollo on the other hand, wants to eat anything that Mom's been wearing. Especially my underclothes.

My husband was having a party at my house to celebrate his promotion. Everyone was to arrive before me, I was late getting home from work.

I walked into the backyard where everyone was congregating, and every guy there broke out into wolf whistles and catcalls. I looked at my Husband in utter mystification, to see him standing there with what was *left* of my favorite candy-apple red silk panties. I say what was left becuase come to find out, Apollo met everyone at the door with the last piece hanging off his bootom right tooth.

I wanted the earth to swallow me whole.

Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 02:35:07 pm »
HAH!!!!!! That's so funny!! I think that tops my most embarrassing moment!! But I know what you mean about underclothes. I could have opened up my own Frederick's of Hollywood outlet shop at one point with all the crotchless underwear Oasis custom made for me.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

GR8DAME

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 03:20:22 pm »
Rambo, my first doberman ate an entire packet of my birth control pills...Try explaining that to poisen control.LOL
Stella

nickerbokker

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005, 03:26:50 pm »
LMAO