Author Topic: Update...BPO's Future!  (Read 24039 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Update...BPO's Future!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 07:39:11 am »
I'm the birthday announcer girl! !!!!!!!!!!   ::) :o ;D
No birthday should get forgotten.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 07:41:15 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 07:55:23 am »
I'll help wherever I'm needed!!  This is one gianourmous family and we all care so much about both of you (with lots of EXTRA caring for Bear).  Whatever you need....count on me!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 07:55:57 am »
This is a GREAT day for all of us - Thank you Jaime and Michael!

Count me in as a blog writer.... I LOVE to write and work in the news biz, so I spend my days searching the net for info and writing... researching and writing for BPO about my love and passion....DOG S... would be a privledge and honor for me.

Just pass along the guidelines/info for the BPO blog and I'll be good to go.  :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 11:06:58 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 09:01:37 am »
Good to hear from you Jamie! I do have some idea of what you are going through. We've moved 4 times over the past 20 years. It always takes 6 mo. to 2 years after each major move, to finally get to the point where you are comfortable making time to do some of those things you so loved.

Although we are busy, I will help if I can, just let me know.

Thank you for NOT turning this over/selling to someone else. The potential for negative changes on this board would be great. I appreciate your hard work and dedication, hopefully deligation of the responsibiliti es will be helpful and allow BPO to remain the friendly board it is today!

Deena

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 10:29:43 am »
Let me know if you need any help.  I'd be glad to, I may not be posting much lately but I try to stop in so either PM or email me if you need any help.  I'm a decent writer so give me a topic and I can take off with it.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 10:41:02 am »
You guys are way too cool. Seriously! :)

cricket36580

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 10:42:07 am »
Be glad to help too...But I'm not a journalist so I can't do much on the blogs.  Glad to know ya'll are hanging around though.   ;D  We really would hunt you down...    ;)

doggylover

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 10:54:51 am »
I don't work in the news, but I have written short stories and I am half way through writing 3 novels!  Thats like one and a half finished novels (um well ok it isn't but it's just as many words!)
Let me know what I can do, I LOVE writing, and could do a few thousand words a day (my hubby can attest to this!)
:)

Count me in as a blog writer.... I LOVE to write and actually work in the news biz, so I spend my days searching the net for info and writing... so writing for BPO about my love and passion....DOG S... would be a privledge and honor for me.

Just pass along the guidelines/info for the BPO blog and I'll be good to go.  :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 11:04:50 am »
You go girl! You are a writing machine!  :)

I may work in the world of news, but I spend most of the day writing BS....LOL.

I don't work in the news, but I have written short stories and I am half way through writing 3 novels!  Thats like one and a half finished novels (um well ok it isn't but it's just as many words!)
Let me know what I can do, I LOVE writing, and could do a few thousand words a day (my hubby can attest to this!)
:)

Count me in as a blog writer.... I LOVE to write and actually work in the news biz, so I spend my days searching the net for info and writing... so writing for BPO about my love and passion....DOG S... would be a privledge and honor for me.

doggylover

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 11:13:12 am »
YES, I am a 'fluff' producing writing machine!  LOL you write for the news and it's mostly bs?  OMG what a shock!
lololol
You are so cute!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 11:48:40 am »
Jaime,

I am so glad that you and Michael have come to the decision to stay with BPO. When I read your first message, I was glad you were being honest with yourself and the rest of us that you needed more help, but I was also very disheartened that you wanted to leave us. I know it has been crazy for you guys lately with your move and career change, but things will settle down and you will be able to get back to BPO eventually. So I am so happy you have decided to stay!  :) I think I've been doing a pretty good job helping hold down the fort as a moderator, and of course I would be happy to continue doing that. I'm also happy to help with whatever else you (and the other moderators) need help with - the blog, sunshine committee, etc. Just let me know what you need and I will be there.

Heather
RIP former BPO

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 01:44:42 pm »
IS EVERYONE OK with me posting birthday greetings prior to the birthday date when the day falls on a weekend and i'm usually not online on weekends? 

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 02:55:31 pm »
Lins, I think it is ok to post birthdays prior to the date. If you decide to post birthdays on the date and can't do it on the weekend, I could help you out on the weekends, because I'm pretty much online at least a little bit every day
RIP former BPO

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 08:15:16 pm »
Well I haven't been on line much since my computer was having issues I apparently missed quite a bit.

I will have to go back and read some posts from a day or two ago.

BUT..I also volunteer to do whatever necessary to keep the BPO that we know and love up and running. 

Randy & Harley

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 07:53:57 am »
You guys really are the best group of people in the entire world!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.