Author Topic: New puppu  (Read 15610 times)

Offline AimeeSedlock

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
New puppu
« on: July 20, 2006, 10:50:08 pm »
My new puppy Remington, I call him Remy. he's 3 and a half months old now and as sweet as he can be.
I got him from the local Golden retriever rescue. I had got a 2 year old female a month earlier. They are the best of friends now, she needed to loose weight and he is really helping with that. I couldn't be happier with my new Goldens, this all started in May. seems like they've been here forever.
Here's a picture of Remy

http://community-2.webtv.net/GoldenBella/Remington/scrapbookFiles/mailedD9.jpg

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: New puppu
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 10:54:35 pm »
Welcome to the new pup!  I'm Tessie, mom to Belladonna (Great Dane) and Mojo the kitty! 
Love the photo!  Just precious.  More, please. :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 10:55:45 pm by Bella's mom »
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline AimeeSedlock

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: New puppy
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 11:00:18 pm »
Thanks he is precious, one of the sweetest pups I've ever had.  your Belladonna is really pretty too.
Thanks so much for your reply. I don't remember being happier, I never had Goldens before, but they seem to be special dogs..  I needed that, lost my Chow mix last year, he was my biggest love.

Thank you again

Aimee

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 11:07:16 pm »
Thanks from Bella for the compliment. :-*
I've never had any experience with goldens either, but there is one in Bella's training class and she is such a sweetheart.  Her name is Prudence. :)
Losing a close friend is soooo tough.  I don't think you ever fully get over it, but sharing yourself with another dog (I believe) can help heal the wounds.
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 11:18:41 pm »
Remy is just precious.  He's an absolute doll.  I have never had Goldens before but Michael and I had talked about getting one at some point.  By the way, I'm Kat and my pups are Cinder and Kaila, Malinois girls, and Shiner, Malinois x Ridgeback boy.  Welcome to BPO.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 11:46:46 pm »
What a cutie!  I used to have a Jack Russel named Remington and we called him Remmy as well.
I am Stacey and I am ruled by a Great Dane, Tonka.

LOL, when I saw the title the new "puppu" I thought doggylover was posting more fecal photos....wait did I just admit that I thought that and still looked?  DOH!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline jaspers mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 06:23:26 am »
Congratulation s!  I also just acquired a second dog, he's currently 10 1/2 week old.  His name is Wyatt Earp and he is a WPG.  My old boy is a Treeing Walker Coonhound named Jasper.  I'd like to see your pups, but I can't access your pic.  It says access fordidden.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 06:40:18 am »
Cute boy! Welcome to BPO.  I am Lisa owned by two and soon to be three Great Pyrenees. I have Dixie Darlin who is 1 1/2, Sugar Bear who is 2, and a new pup I sould pick up in about 6 weeks.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 06:50:28 am »
Congratulations!  I also just acquired a second dog, he's currently 10 1/2 week old.  His name is Wyatt Earp and he is a WPG.  My old boy is a Treeing Walker Coonhound named Jasper.  I'd like to see your pups, but I can't access your pic.  It says access fordidden.

me too  :(
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 06:55:43 am »
So cute!  Welcome to BPO!  Your two goldens look so sweet.  We had a golden when I was in high school...she was a great dog!  So friendly and sweet. :)  More photos, please! :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 07:35:24 am »
I'd like to see your pups, but I can't access your pic.  It says access fordidden.
me too  :(

same here

I'm having the same problem with the pics, but I wanted to say congratulation s on the new addition!  ;D   

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: New puppy
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 08:25:43 am »
So Cute! I had a hard time getting in too... but when it said access forbidden I just earased everything after bella donna in the web address and it let me see everything.

I am sure you will have a great time with those two!

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 10:39:26 am »
Welcome!  I LOVE your babies!  They are so sweet!

I am Amy and I am owned by Dell, a white shepherd/lab mix.

This is a great site.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it, just watch out for pics of poo that are posted by doggylover!! 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 10:56:22 am by zanie »
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 10:40:50 am »
hi there. ur pup is so cute. i dont have any golden experiance either...but i hear only good things :)
i'm Jo, from  ontario Canada... And here with me is my 3 year old Great dane, Memphis, my wee baby boy Zero, the beautiful brindle n white bull terrier.our (at the moment) 8 cats, Simba, Sabbath, Kimahri, Lil Meow  (and her litter of 4). and many others including fish, reptiles and a tarantula.
Congrats on the beautiful golden family ;)can't wait to hear more and see more pics :)
Jo
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

doggylover

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 11:35:15 am »
Don't listen to Zanie!  I NEVER post poo pics!  OK ONCE only one single time! 
Welcome to BPO!  We are a family here, and are always happy welcome new people and their furbabies!
I am Ronda, and I am owned by Badger, the 5 1/2 year old Rotty, and Goshawk, the 8 week old baby bullmastiff. 
They also have several aliases.  Badger is also Nana Pookie, Pookie, Pookinator, Stinkbutt.  Goshawk is mostly known as Gossy, Gossinator, Gosspeepee in the houser, Sweetpea, and Porkchop!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!