Author Topic: Hello from a New Member  (Read 13218 times)

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
Hello from a New Member
« on: July 22, 2006, 11:40:48 pm »
 :o Hello,

My name is Georgi and I am a proud owner of a Kuvasz/Pyr puppy that I adopted just over a year ago. His name is Joey and he is a handful but so much fun. I'm just hoping to connect with others with bigs dogs to share experiences, frustrations and the joys of K-9 companionship. Sincerely, Georgi
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Hello from a New Member
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 11:44:22 pm »
Hi Georgi!
Welcome to BPO!  I am Stacey and I have a 1 yr old Great Dane, Tonka.
We are picture fanatics here as well!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 11:49:23 pm »
Hello Georgie and Joey! Welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 11:52:27 pm »
Hello Georgi & welcome both you & Joey to BPO!I am happy to see another LGD on board!!...I'm Chelle & my big guys are Samson & Pippin both Great Pyrs...Pippin just turned 1 & 1/2 this past Wed. & Samson is now officially 2!...He was born July 23, 04...How old is Joey?...Does he act more Pyr like or Kuvie like?...We recently lost our Kuv mix girl but the difference in the energy level & silliness was huge between her & my Pyrs...She was such a clown & kept us laughing!...Can you post a picture of Joey?...I would really love to see him!

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 12:00:58 am »
Thank you so much!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 12:09:14 am »
Joey is very unique!....What a handsome fellow! :)

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 12:18:00 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome Chelle. I'm just learning my way around the board! Joey is high energy like a Kuv but has the markings of a Pyr. When you mentioned your girl I knew exactly what you were talking about. My Joe is such a clown! I swear he has a sense of humour. Here is a picture. Nice to meet you. Your dogs are beautiful,
Georgi

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 12:21:51 am »
oops, I meant to send this one

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 12:56:17 am »
Joey is beautiful!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 05:26:18 am »
Hi Georgi and Joey!  Welcome to the BPO family!  I am Margaret and I am owned by Imani (2 yrs.) and Frankie(1 yr), English mastiff sisters; our rescue boy Jesse, who is just 1 yr old, brindle mastiff and maybe mixed with something else; and Maggie our 6 yr old foster mastiff.  I hope you like this place and its wonderful people as much as I do.

Weedsport, NY

SA_horses

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 07:04:05 am »
Welcome!

We have Sapphire, 14 mo. old Kuvasz, Gucci, 3 yr. old Eskie, Captain, 6 yr. old Pyr, and Leo, 13 mo. old Kuv/Pyr mix.

Joey looks like a handsome boy.  So, he takes more after Kuvies than Pyrs?  :)  Leo is the opposite, very Pyr-like, except in the face.

Sofia

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 07:08:56 am »
Welcome to BPO, I hope you love it here as much as we do.  I am Lisa, owned by two Great Pyrenees.  Sugar Bear is 2 and Dixie Darlin in 1 1/2.

Joey sure is a great looking boy.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

cricket36580

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 07:12:00 am »
Welcome to the family!  I'm currently serving 3 danes, 1 pyr, 1 golden, 1 setter, and 1 yorkie.  The last 3 aren't mine...I'm dog-sitting.  And one of the danes will be going to his forever home in Aug.  Your boy sure is handsome!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 08:05:18 am »
Hey, Georgie and Joey!  Welcome to the pack!  It's such fun here sharing dog experiences... good ;Dand bad :P!

I'm owned and loved by two Newfs, Cowboy, a three year old Landseer Newfoundland (black and white) and Chester, a one year old brown!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 08:12:24 am »
Joey is quite a looker!! 

I'm Krista and Sam, a 3 year old lab/sheperd mix, and Sadie, an 11 year old Husky mix, let me live with them.  Next Friday we will add Cosmo, Nicole's rescue Great Dane to our family.

I am new to the site and loving it.  Welcome and fair warning, this site is addictive.  I have found my second home here.  Welcome aboard and glad to have you and Joey with us.

Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes