Author Topic: Hello from a New Member  (Read 13215 times)

Icerotti

Re: Hello from a New Member
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 09:11:03 am »
Joey is very handsome :o

Welcome. I am Michelle owned by Puck thr rotti (8yr), Farley our entertaining Vizsla(1yr) and our baby girl Rosie the weimaraner (6 months) ;D

mjjensen

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 09:16:51 am »
  Welcome to BPO. I'm Michael and dad to Sam and Max who are Newf/Pry mixes and Duncan the Newf. Joey is beautiful. Great pictures.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 09:27:05 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome Chelle. I'm just learning my way around the board! Joey is high energy like a Kuv but has the markings of a Pyr. When you mentioned your girl I knew exactly what you were talking about. My Joe is such a clown! I swear he has a sense of humour. Here is a picture. Nice to meet you. Your dogs are beautiful,
Georgi
Of coarse he has a sense of humor!!...If ever I doubted just a little that dogs had a sense of humor that was completely gone after Rosie!...She was a mischievious little (? ;D) imp!!!...Here's one of my favorite shots of Rosie.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 09:31:31 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

doggylover

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 09:45:48 am »
Welcome!  I am Ronda and I am manipulated by Badger, a 5 1/2 year old male Rotty aka Nana Pookie, Pookie, Pookinator, Stinkbutt; and Goshawk, a 9 week old female bullmastiff aka Gossy, Gossinator, Sweetpea, Porkchop. 
We LOVE pictures

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 09:51:17 am »
I so...... know what you are talking about. It is such an endearing quality. You must miss your Rosie so much. When I read your quote at the end, about waiting at the bridge, my heart turns to mush.

I always say to Joey, I rescued you, and you rescued me right back! He heals my heart and dogs have a kind of medicine you just can't buy. God bless our canine friends!

Georgi
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 12:03:49 pm »
Hi and Welcome!  I'm Melissa, or Mel.  Stalked for kisses by my 1 year old Giant Schnauzer, Dazy and my 4 year old Mini Schnauzer, Ladybug.  Don't tell Ladybug that she's a mini.  It's a secret that we haven't shared with her yet. ;)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 02:07:20 pm »
Welcome!  I'm Tessie, mom to a 1 year old (today!) Great Dane named Belladonna and a cat named Mojo.
Joey is beautiful!!!
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Kiahpyr

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 05:53:08 pm »
Welcome aboard!!!! My name is April and I'm owned by Kiah a great pyrenees and my rescue mutt Kitana. I also have 3 cats and 2 bearded dragons.

Joey is very unique looking. Does he have rear double dewclaws?

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2006, 06:00:54 pm »
Hi and welcome BPO.  I'm Kat and I am owned and operated by Shiner, Kaila, and Cinder.  They are Malinois and Malinois mix.  Joey is a beautiful boy. This site is very addictive.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

DakotaMom

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2006, 06:02:52 pm »
Welcome Georgie and Joey. My name is Denise and I have three pooches. Two Leonberger girls and a Newf/Lab mix.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006, 06:03:16 pm »
Welcome!  Joey is adorable!  You'll love BPO.  I'm Jessica and am owned by two newfie girls, Sasha and Bella.  Enjoy! :)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2006, 07:33:01 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Joey certainly is a handsome fellow.

My name is Chris, and I am currently owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two rat terriers.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 09:53:45 pm »
Hello! I'm Marissa, mom to slobberface Dolly a Saint Bernard and her big bossy sister Zoey an Alaskan Malamute! Welcome to BPO! Your guy is so handsome!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2006, 10:04:31 pm »
What a beautiful boy!!  Welcome, you will definitely enjoy it here.  Tons of information just waiting for the right question!!!  Welcome and Have Fun!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2006, 12:40:27 am »
Hi Chelle,

This morning I saw the picture of Rosie but I can't manage to locate it now? I was running out the door to take Joey for a walk in the forest/park before it warmed up too much and I had wanted to reply that Rosie was just beautiful and definately looked impish...very sweet. However, then one thing led to another...busy family. Thank you for sharing the photo of Rosie :)
Georgi
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown