Author Topic: Hello from a New Member  (Read 13083 times)

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from a New Member
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 12:51:56 am »
Wow, you are lucky to have so many! I think Joey is a fine mix of Kuvasz and Pyr in the looks department but he sure has the higher energy of the Kuv. His ears are quite close to his head like a pyr and he has the markings of a pyr as you can see, but finer feet and not quite as bulky as a pyr I don't think. He sure has quite the mane about his neck...like a lion and his tail touches the ground. He weighs 100 pounds and will be two in October. Of course, I am anything but an expert! Just a dog lover!

Cheers, Georgi
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 12:55:25 am »
Hi Chelle,

This morning I saw the picture of Rosie but I can't manage to locate it now? I was running out the door to take Joey for a walk in the forest/park before it warmed up too much and I had wanted to reply that Rosie was just beautiful and definately looked impish...very sweet. However, then one thing led to another...busy family. Thank you for sharing the photo of Rosie :)
Georgi
Rosie's pic is on the 2nd page of your replies..If you go to the top here & click on 2 you can find it...but because I never get tired of sharing her I'll post it again...& ty for you kind comments!

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 01:02:34 am »
Thanks for the welcome. I LOVE THIS SITE. Everyone is so friendly. About the question of double dewclaws, nope, Joey does not have them on his hind legs...that's a pyr trait?...others have asked me too ;D

Georgi
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown