Author Topic: potrait of a devil sighting...lol!  (Read 5881 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

potrait of a devil sighting...lol!
« on: July 23, 2006, 10:44:38 am »
Here are my boys in the yard.
1st pic..."Gee Sam...no wolves, no coyotes, nothing to do."

2nd pic..."Did you see that Sam?...THAT might be THE DEVIL!"

3rd pic..."That IS THE DEVIL Sam!...Let's get it!"

4th pic..."Gee Sam...no wolves, no coyotes...noth ing to do." ;D ...(Sam) "My little brother is a moron!...That was a moped." ::)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: potrait of a devil sighting...lol!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 10:46:20 am »
LOL, love those boys!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 10:50:42 am »
Loved your pics and your captions.  Sadie thinks Sam is a moron, too!  I think she tells him to bark at night because when I shush them and he stops everybody gets treats.  She is quite the manipulator.
Krista
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 10:51:30 am »
LMAO>>>>> thats was too funny ;D

mjjensen

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 10:55:29 am »
 Your pups are so beautiful. I love the captions.

doggylover

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 10:55:51 am »
ROFL those pics, combined with the captions are hilarious.  This is how Badger guards too.  If someone comes on our property, and he is awake, and he is not hungry, and he isn't playing, they had better WATCH out. 
Hee tooooooo cute. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 11:00:30 am »
ROFL those pics, combined with the captions are hilarious.  This is how Badger guards too.  If someone comes on our property, and he is awake, and he is not hungry, and he isn't playing, they had better WATCH out. 
Hee tooooooo cute. 

I am sure Mr. Stench Butt is a fine gaurd dog!!! :D
Pippin takes gaurding very seriously...He alerts on about everything that might be THE DEVIL!!!...Sam is a bit more layed back & he's always like "is this another false alarm Pippin?" ::) But, Sammy was the same way not too long ago...As they mature they alert more appropriatly.. .Sam can't wait for Pippin to mature more...Sam just wants to rest...lol!

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 11:05:26 am »
Hee tooooooo cute. 

As they mature they alert more appropriatly.. .Sam can't wait for Pippin to mature more...
Um they do?  When does this 'maturity' happen?  Badger barks crazily at cats, but when our druggie neighbor tried to hike over our 6 foot fence to 'see if we were home', he hid behind the truck....

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 11:28:53 am »
Hee tooooooo cute. 

As they mature they alert more appropriatly.. .Sam can't wait for Pippin to mature more...
Um they do?  When does this 'maturity' happen?  Badger barks crazily at cats, but when our druggie neighbor tried to hike over our 6 foot fence to 'see if we were home', he hid behind the truck....

LOL!...I am not sure how it works with Rotts...I am sure that if that neighbor had gone near where Badger was cowering behind the truck Badger would have bit his ankle badly!...Poor Badger stinky & cowardly :-\...I absolutly adore him! ;D...Send him to me!!! :D :D :D

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 11:33:41 am »
Hee tooooooo cute. 

LOL!...I am not sure how it works with Rotts...I am sure that if that neighbor had gone near where Badger was cowering behind the truck Badger would have bit his ankle badly!...Poor Badger stinky & cowardly :-\...I absolutly adore him! ;D...Send him to me!!! :D :D :D
OMG Gyps, you seem to KNOW my dog!  Are you, Sammy and Pippin hiding in my yard watching our every move? 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
:: sends Badger to auntie Gyps' house for guard dog training, sends Gossy too-on general principle::
 :D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 11:49:42 am »
Those are hilarious.  My girls think everything is the devil at the moment.  *patiently waiting for that whole maturity thing to happen*

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 04:12:05 pm »

I love those pics !

Kiahpyr

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 06:12:27 pm »
HAHAHAHA!!! I can so relate. I swear Kitana sets off her alarm bark just to watch Kiah go crazy.

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 08:09:35 am »
LOL! ;D ;D ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 11:37:28 am »
I am glad you all enjoyed my boys in action...Pippi n is so serious about gaurding...You can see it in his stance in the 3rd picture...He is pretty impressive to watch!...Sam, well Sam would really rather just stay resting but I guess he feels he must uphold his part...lol!