Author Topic: "The Big Paws We Have Known"  (Read 16613 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: "The Big Paws We Have Known"
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 01:43:52 pm »
Deena, count me in for a chapter and I am a communications major/English minor so I can edit for grammar as well.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline -Molly-

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 02:18:43 pm »
I would love to write about Bo. I'm sure my mom would too! Count us in (I'm sure she'll wanna do it too!).
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 02:27:21 pm »
Definitely count me in for a chapter. I sort of edit for a living so I'd be happy to do some of that as well.
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 03:32:14 am »
Yay! The drag is that most of next week I'm at the trailer with no computer access.  We will be in the city on the weekend (Aug 5 & 6) and the 7th is good as well.  I'm open to times, although am on the east coast of Canada so making sure that it's not at 1 a.m. for me would be nice! :)
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Offline Magnus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 06:59:58 am »
I have wanted to write something about Neeko for some time so if you need another I'm in as well. What a great idea.
StanLee- American Mastiff
Julie- Rottie
Steve- Pug/Jack Russel
Neeko- My old rottie friend waiting at the bridge

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 06:18:48 am »
Hi Everybody,

We will have a writers meeting Monday, August 14th at 8:30pm CST. We will meet in PalTalk. (Go to www.paltalk.co m to register.) Please email me at dazaroff@msn.com with your user name and any info you would like presented at the meeting. I will email you a written agenda on the 13th, evening.

We will have a make up meeting the following week if you are unable to attend. However, if you cannot make it PLEASE send your input, questions, and concerns so that they may be presented to all participants.

I do know that this may seem a little far away yet, but we have people vacationing and moving, so I am trying to plan in advance so everyone can try to arrange schedules to participate.

Why PalTalk? Simple, so we do not tie up the chatroom and this gives both voice and text to move things along more quickly.

We will have a separate editors meeting later. We are still in need of at least one more editor.

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Deena

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 07:40:25 am »
I will make a note on my calendar Deena...I've yet to download PalTalk...I actually don't see a microphone on my computer..I'll need to look further.

SA_horses

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 03:08:16 am »
I am on Sofia's computer for a minute this AM to remind everyone of next week's meeting.

For all those who will attend please email me.

Thank you,
Deena

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 03:36:41 am »
I am on Sofia's computer for a minute this AM to remind everyone of next week's meeting.

For all those who will attend please email me.

Thank you,
Deena
K Deena...I'll be there...Going to download PalTalk right now...I am such a procrastinator! :-[

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 03:40:43 am »
I'm not able to participate in the chats but let me know if there's anything I can do.  And please let me know about the specs for the chapters when ya'll decide.  Thanks Heatherton
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 01:23:20 am »
The meeting is next Monday evening at 8:30pm CST. If you are attending, please register for PalTalk and email me your user name. This is how we all get into a private room, via invitation to your friends/buddies. Add any issues you may wish to discuss in your email.

Thank you,
Deena

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 04:31:23 am »
The meeting is next Monday evening at 8:30pm CST. If you are attending, please register for PalTalk and email me your user name. This is how we all get into a private room, via invitation to your friends/buddies. Add any issues you may wish to discuss in your email.

Thank you,
Deena
Oh good!...It's not until next Monday!...I will e-mail you my user name later. :)

SA_horses

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 03:56:28 pm »
bump

Sofia

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 04:07:31 pm »
I would love to honor a few of our missing .
But only missing from our site.
Is there a limit on how many?
Tricia

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 04:22:28 am »
If you will be attending the meeting this evening, please email or pm me with your user name/reg. name at PalTalk. I need it before 5:30pm CST.

I have had a few people notify me that they are unable to attend. Only one person can make it. So, unless more of you are able the meeting, may have to be tabled until we can get a 50% turn out. Fifteen people contacted me wanting to contribute, and 2 maybes. Unfortunately, I just do not have the time to contact and discuss things individually back and forth with all of you, so an initial meeting is necessary.

I will post this evening should the meeting need to be rescheduled.

Thank you,
Deena

Modified due to counting error.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 04:35:39 am by Good Hope »