Author Topic: Hi Everyone!!  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Di4mond

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone!!
« on: July 24, 2006, 01:07:05 am »
Hi there everyone well as you guys can see i am new at this!! so i am slowly going to get this. so how is everyone? well talk to you all l8ter bye!!   
*4lw4ys Di4mond*

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:28:01 am »
Welcome to BPO!  Cute boxer!  I'm Jessica and am owned by two newfie girls, Sasha and Bella, and one little kitty, Dinkers.  We love photos and can't wait to see more of your puppers! :)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 02:39:23 pm »
Hello! Glad to see you here! I'm Marissa, and am mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. Welcome to BPO!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 02:46:18 pm »
Hi, my name is Amy and I am owned by Dell, a lab/shepherd mix. Welcome!  This place is the best and I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know everyone!

You have a beautiful pup.  Make sure you post more pictures because people around here will bug you until you do!
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 07:08:36 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Gorgeous boxer you have.

My name is Chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two rat terriers.  :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 07:12:10 pm »
Hi, you have a beautiful boxer.  I'm Kat and I am owned by Cinder and Kaila, Belgian Malinois, and Shiner, Malinois x Ridgeback mix.  I would love to see more pics of your pup.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 07:13:19 pm »
Hi, my name is Paige. I am owned by 3 great Pyrenees, Bella, Zoey and Dakota, a Great Dane, Jake and an incredible Newfoundland/Golden Retriever Mix, Bailey.All of the dogs are rescues and make my life very happy.

I love this site- I use to log on all of the time at work, but we are not allowed to use the internet for personal use any more at work- so when I am not entertaining the big dogs, I log on in the evenings.

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 09:53:57 am »
Welcome to BPO!  I am Jacquie and my furkids are Tsu(12yo Chow), Boudreaux(5mo American Mastiff) and Griffey (6yo fat, yellow cat).  Glad you found us! 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

doggylover

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 10:07:50 am »
OMG your boxer is SUPER cute.  What a goofy cute face!  I wanna smoosh that muzzle!
I am Ronda and I am mommy to Badger (aka Nana Pookie, Mr. Pook, stinkbutt)a 5 1/2 year old Male Wussweiller, and Goshawk (aka Gossy, Sweetpea, Gossinator, Porkchop)a 9 week female Bullmastiff pupper. 
WELCOME TO THE BEST BOARD IN THE KNOWN WORLD!

Ronda :D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 01:08:17 am »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Melissa, or Mel.  I'm mother of a 1 year old Giant Schnauzer, named Dazy and a 4 year old Mini Schnauzer with a GIANT attitude!  I am also mother of an 8 year old daughter and I have a husband from time to time.