Author Topic: DoggieFest  (Read 8919 times)

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
DoggieFest
« on: August 01, 2006, 11:26:53 pm »
Hey Guys!
I just wanted to let everyone in the New England Area know that there is a doggifest in Boston and on Cape Cod comming up. They seem to have a lot of fun different activities! Here is the link http://www.doggiefest.com/
Eiren and I are gonna take Fumbs to the Cape Cod one and are very excited! Especially because I think that Fumble is Mr. Cape Cod!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: DoggieFest
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 02:25:52 am »
Hehehe.  Fumble is Mr. Cape Cod.  That is the second thing that always comes to my mind when I see Fumble.  The first is, of course, I'm gonna steal him.  Hehehe.

Tina

haha! well he does love people! he would definately be easy to steal that way! tough to disguise him though!~  ::) :P

i do want to take a picture of him with a sash on that says "mr. cape cod!" it hink it would be a great picture! something for me to do over the weekend! my arts and farts projeCt! like i need another one!  :P i am wicked excited abou the doggie fest though! it looks like soooo much fun!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 02:46:50 am »
Hahaha... can just see Fumble in a sash with a kings crown on his head sitting there ever so sweetly.  ;D
It sound like a fun event. Have fun!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 02:31:39 pm »
That looks fun. I might go, but I think $15 a person for admission is pretty expensive  :o
RIP former BPO

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 11:17:00 pm »
That looks fun. I might go, but I think $15 a person for admission is pretty expensive  :o

I know, i thought the same thing, but then i was thinking maybe a lot of the stuff is free?? Im not too sure, im hoping. But also Eiren and I are leaving Fumble a week after for Vegas so i think we owe it to the big guy to take him to his kind of vegas! (Lots of single girls, CHA-CHING) heheheh

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 03:21:23 am »
well.. yesterday was the doggiefest! and fumble had a great time! we were there for 2 hours and he LVOED it, but we definately ready for a nap by the time we got home! :) 

here are a few pictures!  we added a few of his new friends, a newfie named "willow" and then a pyr that we recommended to BPO!  the last one is of fumble in the outdoor shower! :)
ooh and leave it to fumble to just lay down in the kiddie pool they provided! 
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 03:33:14 am »
It sounds like it was a great day!!  And Mr. Cape Cod must have been the king of the show!  Great pictures....ju st wish we had been there too!!

mjjensen

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 04:12:15 am »
 Great pictures. I love the one with Fumble's head between the car seats and the head shot with your Newf window sticker.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 05:58:38 am »
Looks like he had a good time.  I think the head between the seats is a newf thing because Kali does the same thing. 
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 06:07:34 am »
Hahaha....Fumb le is so darling in the car pics. For a moment I got scared though when I saw the pic of the other Newf. I was like "OMG! What did they do to Fumble?" Then I remembered he made a new friend.  :D Whew...
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 07:11:39 am »
ooh thanks everyonE! he's obsessed with the cAR! jingles the keys while they're in the door as if to say, okay lets go... lol! 

oh and Picabo the pyr in the pics joined BPO!!  :)

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 02:00:15 am »
Oh that Fumble is so darn cute!  Love the ones of him lounging in the pool! Sure looks like he had a very fun day.  Keep on posting those pics, we love em'!

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 02:32:01 am »
Fumble - you are the cutest - EVER!