Author Topic: Midwest Meet-n-Greet...its coming fast!  (Read 46909 times)

Nicole

Re: Midwest Meet-n-Greet...its coming fast!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 10:49:11 am »
Sure, Liz. I'd definitely say that's it!  ;D

Nicole

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 11:05:17 am »
yeah...you're a hour closer to us than Toronto, right? I always get to Toronto from Michigan City in a little less than 8 hours. So, if you're an hour closer than that, you should be good to go!

Nicole

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 11:13:42 am »
I'm so glad you guys are going to make it! I was getting ALL bummed about you not coming! This is going to be so fun and I'm totally psyched!!!

Nicole

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 11:27:24 am »
Don't do anything that is going to hurt, Liz! Seriously! We'll have another get-together! I don't want you and Jaime to suffer financially cuz of the meet-n-greet, ya know?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 04:09:31 am »
one week

GR8DAME

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 05:08:22 am »
And counting...
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2006, 04:18:48 am »
because this is in like 4 DAYS!!! I thought i would bump it.  if any one has a map or directions they'd like to post or needs to ask any final questions or would like to meet somewhere and get lost together...wou ld be a good time to do it.  :)  I am using the campground addy as a map and I have Nicole's phone number to call if I need to. 
a link to the directions would be appreciated anyway.  :)

Oh !!!  And I'm getting so geeked!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 04:19:26 am »
and a head count!  i need a head count.

Offline sarnewfie

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • HarborWinds Newfoundlands and Stain Glass
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 04:22:29 am »
Ummmm what state is this taking place in?
Photography by Christine
http://harborwinds.fototime.com/PHOTOS FOR ORDERS

HarborWinds Newfoundlands&Search and Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/4505

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 04:45:52 am »
Indiana!

GR8DAME

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2006, 04:47:09 am »
Near Michegan City, Indiana, sarnwfie.
Lins, we will have 4, including Megan in our camper. If there is anything you need for Friday nite, let me know. We have a pretty complete kitchen set up too if that helps at all. And I am making the ice cream tonight and freezing it hard. Three gallons, one each of vanilla (with topping fixin's) fresh peach, and mint chocolate chip. I am so psyched.
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2006, 05:48:36 am »
Near Michegan City, Indiana, sarnwfie.
Lins, we will have 4, including Megan in our camper. If there is anything you need for Friday nite, let me know. We have a pretty complete kitchen set up too if that helps at all. And I am making the ice cream tonight and freezing it hard. Three gallons, one each of vanilla (with topping fixin's) fresh peach, and mint chocolate chip. I am so psyched.
Stella
cool.  I think I counted 17 people for sure at one time...but I just need to know exactly what to tell hubby cuz he wants a head count before we leave (ok sooner than that) so we can plan the hobo pork chop dinner.  I'm trying to pack light and buy stuff when we get there since we have to pack the tent, sleeping bags, clothes and a few other things with the girls in the back of the jeep.
all we need to get before we leave are 2 tripods for the cast iron kettles and we'll find those here in town. 
I got your hubby's cell number and will call if we need to.  if he wrote my numbers down or saved his call history in his cell phone he should have at least my cell phone number.   I talked to him maybe an hour ago.
We should be crossing paths at the indiana illinois border (depending on what time we all leave.)
Is it Friday yet!?

Kiahpyr

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2006, 06:56:51 am »
YAY ICE CREAM!!! Way to go Stella!!! :-*

Lin what time are you getting there friday night? I have the reservation form that we need for check-in. It's in my name. I can always give you the reservation # and call them.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2006, 07:21:25 am »
YAY ICE CREAM!!! Way to go Stella!!! :-*

Lin what time are you getting there friday night? I have the reservation form that we need for check-in. It's in my name. I can always give you the reservation # and call them.
3ish I hope.  we gotta run to the store and get ready to cook dinner so I wanted to be there a little early. 
I can call you before we leave or when I get a firm time from the hubby.

Offline krismark

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • My babies!
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 08:51:31 am »
I don't know how you are planning on coming down Liz, but if you are taking I-94, please get off on the New Buffalo, Michigan Exit (exit 1). If you go inti indiana to exit there is construction that will have you sitting in a sea of cars for an hour.

I imagine any mapping program would send you through New Buffalo anyway, but I just wanted to make sure since every Friday I go under I-94 at the first Indiana exit and see the swarms of people waiting to get through.