Author Topic: Saludos! Pascua pup & parents are new here  (Read 11504 times)

Offline Pascua's momma

• Gnawer
  • Pascua@4.5 mo(Feb)malshepakita?beautifulmutt!
    • View Profile
Re: Saludos! Pascua pup & parents are new here
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 12:47:14 pm »
Welcome!  Congrats on the new pup and new hubby!  You'll love it here.  Pascua is a darling...Wond er what breed he is...  Some of the long haired German Shepherds look similar. 

I'm Julie and I share my home with my hubby, cat (Tilly) and my not-so-big-paws, Jackie and Charge. Charge is a lab and Jackie is my mutt.  They are all wonderful.  :D

Julie

Thanks for the congrats.  We met a long haired german shepherd once and she said her dog looked similar to our pup. Maybe that's were the texture of his fur comes from and the coloring. He has gotten taller though since the last pictures at 8 months. How does your cat get along with the 2 dogs?

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 01:21:35 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  I'm Kat and I live with Cinder and Kaila, Belgian Malinois females, and Shiner, Malinois x Ridgeback male.  I also compete for space on the bed with a couple of cats too.  Pascua is a beautiful pup.  I would love to see more pics of him.  BPO is really addicting so hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 03:19:08 pm »
Welcome!!  Pascua is a beautiful boy!!  I'm Heatherton, call me H, I have a rescue boxer, Daphne and a siamese mix Stone.  I had a German Shepard, unfortunately he died on Mother's day.  But to your growing question:  my boy also had HUGE ears and feet when he was a pup.  Most dogs are done growing by 2, they may still fill out some after that.  Navarre however grew into his 3rd year!!  Which I had a trainer tell me she had some shepards that also did that.  Enjoy your pup and BPO, there are alot of really cool people here!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 03:25:53 pm »
Hello! Welcome to BPO :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 03:29:07 pm »
[quote author=Saint and Mal mom

Hmmm so Pascua might end up being 100lbs - well more to love.  By the way my husband was very taken by Zoey when I showed him her pictures.  what a great twosome you have there.

Thank you! Give Pascua a pat for me! He's a real cutie. Sure wish he could play with my two! They'd love him!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 03:32:49 pm »
Welcome... I'm Tom... I have a brindle Great Dane,  a mantle-ish Great Labra-Dane Retriever and a medium Chow-Rott mix(the Rottwow  ;) ).  Chance, the lab/dane mix, seems to have finished growing around 2, he's about 27-29 months now.  Feste, the dane is just over 2, but he's still filling out.
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 03:34:56 pm »
Pascua is so adorable!!! I'm April owned by Kiah a great pyrenees and Kitana is my rescue mix. Welcome aboard!!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2006, 02:18:22 am »
We have yet another beautiful pup on BPO! 

Welcome!  I am Jacquie and my furkids are Tsu (12yo Chow), Boudreaux (5.5mo American Mastiff) and Griffey (6yo fat, yellow cat)  Glad you decided to join up!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2006, 05:01:12 am »
Welcome!  Pascua is adorable!  I'm Jessica and am owned by two newfie girls, Sasha and Bella.   :)