Author Topic: Hey Y'all!  (Read 5730 times)

Offline NovabearNewfiegirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Novabear Newfs
Hey Y'all!
« on: July 29, 2006, 06:53:29 am »
Hey everyone...I'm a newbie here & wanted to introduce my Newfs.  We have 3: 1 male, Dozer, and 2 females, Deeogee and Lola.  Lola is our grey Newf, Dozer & Dee are black.  I've been to this site before and it really had alot of great info.  I hope to get to know some of you and your Newfs.  I also hope that I can catch on quick to this type of msg board, I'll be sure to ask all kids of questions!  Thanks!
Newfies welcome...
Dozer 2 y.o., black male
Deeogee 4 y.o. black female
Lola 5 month old grey female
and 3 cats that have adpoted us:
Ming-na, Boss, and Spikus.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Y'all!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 06:58:47 am »
Aw, great newfie pics!!!! :D So cute!!!

Welcome to BPO, I am Rebekah and I am "crazy dog rescue lady". ;) I have, let's see, a couple Great Danes and then a large pack of other scruffy mutts. I don't have a newf but I have fond memories of one I knew when I was a kid. Great dogs!!! ;D

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 07:01:09 am »
Welcome to BPO.  Your guys are gorgeous and Lola is too precious in that pic!  I'm Kat and I am allowed to share the home of Cinder and Kaila, Belgian Malinois females, and Shiner, Malinois x Ridgeback male.  Hope you enjoy the place and can't wait to see more pictures of your crew.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 07:02:59 am »
Welcome! 
I am Ronda and I am Momma to Badger the Rotty and Gossy the baby Bullmastiff. 
:)

Offline NovabearNewfiegirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Novabear Newfs
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 07:06:51 am »
Thanks everyone!  You all sound like you love your dogs/animals like kids, which is really nice...some people just don't get it!  I love the pictures of everyone's babies! 
Newfies welcome...
Dozer 2 y.o., black male
Deeogee 4 y.o. black female
Lola 5 month old grey female
and 3 cats that have adpoted us:
Ming-na, Boss, and Spikus.

mjjensen

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 07:20:20 am »
 What beautiful Newfs! Welcome to BPO. I'm dad to one Newf, Duncan who's 7 mo and two Newf/Pry mixes, Sam & Max who just turned 1. Hope to see more pictures.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 07:22:34 am »
Welcome to BPO.  I'm Mel.  Mom of Dazy the 1 year old Giant Schnauzer and Ladybug, the 4 year old Mini Schnauzer.

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 07:24:18 am »
Welcome! I am owned by Gus..my travel-size German Shepard mix and looking for another one slightly larger. This is a great place..your kids are gorgeous!

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 07:34:49 am »

I am owned by a Great Pyrenees Mix named Kuma.You will enjoy this group.. very addicting.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 07:50:01 am »
Some days we love them even more than our kids ;)  ;).

Welcome to BPO. I am Lisa owned by two Great Pyrenees.  Sugar Bear is my big 2 year old baby and Dixie Darlin is my wild child 1 1/2 year old girl. I have a second little girl on the way she is now 4 weeks old.  We are still working on a name for her.

Lisa

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 08:31:25 am »
Hello & welcome!...Your dogs are gorgeous!...I'm Chelle & my big paws are Samson & Pippin who are shown in my avatar...They are a 2 yr. old & 1 & 1/2 yr. old Great Pyrenees....Ou r new addition is Sheba a 5 month old Great Pyrenees girl who we get to go pick up  from the shelter this coming Thurs.!!!...We are very happy & excited!...I will add a pic of Sheba to my post.
I hope you will enjoy your time here with us at BPO!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 08:47:58 am »
Hello and welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline -Molly-

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2006, 08:50:12 am »
Welcome to BPO. I'm a BPO'ers daughter and I'm just starting to get into this too! Cute Newfs! We have a Chow-Chow/Newf mix named Cabeza.
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2006, 08:54:51 am »
Welcome! I am fairly new myself.  We have Grace, an english mastiff puppy and Zoe, a beagle who's not really a big paw but does have a big attitude.

Your newfs are so cute and I love the name dozer for a big paw. (I knew a bullmastiff with that name, but it was short for bulldozer).

Jen