Author Topic: Harry  (Read 11140 times)

Offline affiepoodlegirl

• Ankle Biter
  • Harry
    • View Profile
Harry
« on: March 18, 2005, 10:28:40 am »
Here are some picture of the crew playing today.  Enjoy.
Michelle
Ollie
Oakley
Harry

Jen

Re: Harry
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 10:36:55 am »
 :D TOO CUTE!  They are a real sight to see!  I have to tell you every time I see you reply to a post with that pic of Harry I LOL :D  The expression on his face speaks a thousand words!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 11:00:04 am »
The way that his hair blows make him look like he is flying at 100mph. Precious pictures!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline affiepoodlegirl

• Ankle Biter
  • Harry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 11:26:49 am »
The way that his hair blows make him look like he is flying at 100mph. Precious pictures!

He is running 100 mpr!  Almost....
Michelle
Ollie
Oakley
Harry

Offline Terrasage

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
    • Noah's Wife
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 07:41:12 pm »
Harry is GORGEOUS and his coat looks great too.  Do you show?  How do you keep his coat looking so good?  My groomer (whose Dad I bought Terra from) is going to give me grooming lessons in exchange for me building him a website.  Within a week after he had her her all brushed out, her entire body is covered in mats.  He said he has shampoo that basically make the mats fall out, but said that her coat will still look nice.  ::sigh:: Sounds too good to be true!

I will post some newer pics of Terra soon!  Thanks for asking :)
Under the spell of Sage the Border Collie, Terra the Afghan Hound, Christine the Evil Housecat and Smoky the African Timneh Grey Parrot and now Sweet William the Newf, born 01/10/05! Support the NCA Health Challenge by shopping at The Critter Cafe: http://www.cafepress.com/crittercafe

Offline affiepoodlegirl

• Ankle Biter
  • Harry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 08:50:23 pm »
No, I do not show.  I know nothing about that kind of stuff. Harry's coat is pretty easy if I keep it brushed about twice a week and when I bath him, I rinse out everything! I have only had him for a month, so I guess, I have not really had any issues to deal with yet.  Maybe the coats are just really different on different dogs.  I may just be lucky. 

Thanks for the compliments!

Michelle
Ollie
Oakley
Harry