Author Topic: I NEED YOU ALL TO SAY A PRAYER EVERY NIGHT FOR ME OKAY?  (Read 3753 times)

nickerbokker

I NEED YOU ALL TO SAY A PRAYER EVERY NIGHT FOR ME OKAY?
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:52:58 am »
please pray that angus becomes a good big dog.  he's really small, and hes relaly ugly, and hes relaly mean.....so say a little prayer every night that he turns into an actual good sized st...AND that he stops trying to eat everyone!

ok.  thanks very much!

nicki and codina appreciate this on behalf of the devil!  :-\

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED YOU ALL TO SAY A PRAYER EVERY NIGHT FOR ME OKAY?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 07:53:07 am »
Nicker, I think Angus is cute, but will say a prayer for you.
Tasha and tonka

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 08:15:27 am »
Angus is a cutie...he'll fill out soon, I'm sure!!  I'll definitely send good vibes your way to combat Angus' evilness! 

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 08:35:47 am »
Nickers,
Tell Angus to quit calling Tonka when we are not home. I just got hit in the head with a squeeky toy. Becareful, you maybe next. jk.  Just figured that since you say he is evil and now she is hitting me there was a conspiracy going on with them. Take care, we will still pray for you. I am sure he is just going through a stage.

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 12:57:07 pm »
Angus cant be too mean he let you dress him like that didnt he?Plus hes not ugly.Good luck with the earthquake too.We dont get many of those in Ohio.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 05:14:14 pm »
You are going to give him a complex. He IS NOT ugly. He is actually one of the cutest dogs ever just tall and lanky right not. Like I said, his breeder just forged his age on his birth certificate.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 05:18:42 pm »
I think your devil dog is just misunderstood. ...lol...I bet he is not growing as he should be just to tick you off...lol!...I will send prayers though because it means so much to you! :-*

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 06:44:19 pm »
I see a big, oaffy Saint in your future and his name is Wangus so don't worry about it!!  I was a tall, lanky 5' 3" fourth grader and everyone thought I would be some 6 foot basketball player, but here I am at 5' 6" and JLo bootied up!  You never know?  I think you need to take Angus to the dog park more and he'll get used to all the other dogs.  He's only 7 months and that's a perfect age to teach him to tolerate other doggies.  I hope you feed him before you get here anyways.  I really like my kids in one piece : ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 08:38:30 pm »
Nickers, do you think we can get some kind of deal on a doggy exorcist if he does Angus and Ranger at the same time?  ;D

I wish we lived closer.  Then we could get the two of them together and just let them be evil to each other til they got it out of their systems...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*