Author Topic: You can look Sam but you can't touch!!!  (Read 4024 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

You can look Sam but you can't touch!!!
« on: August 01, 2006, 01:09:11 pm »
I think these are by far the best Pippin with Alice pics I've gotten so far...It is also the first time that Pippin has tolerated Sam anywhere near Alice...He is very serious about this gaurding business!...Check out Sam's body language & Pippin's...Tells the tale here! :-\

Icerotti

Re: You can look Sam but you can't touch!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 01:10:46 pm »
OMG those are the most adorable pictures  ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 01:28:09 pm »
So Cute!!! Poor Sammy!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 01:49:35 pm »
Poor Sammy!  I shouldn't tell this story cuz it's gonna show how weird I am but the first thing I thought of when I looked at the third picture was all of us are Sammy, Alice is Gossy, and Ronda is Pippin.  We are all just waiting for Ronda to look the other way so we can get our hands on the little bundle of fun.  I just had to share that mental image with everyone.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

cricket36580

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 03:33:24 pm »
You need to frame the 2nd one.  Gosh they are adorable!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 03:41:48 pm »
Poor Sammy!  I shouldn't tell this story cuz it's gonna show how weird I am but the first thing I thought of when I looked at the third picture was all of us are Sammy, Alice is Gossy, and Ronda is Pippin.  We are all just waiting for Ronda to look the other way so we can get our hands on the little bundle of fun.  I just had to share that mental image with everyone.
K...& what's really scary is I totally understand why you would relate the pics that way!...Someone please tell me that's normal! :-\ ...Anyone? :-\ :D

Thanks all!...It's an absolute joy to have such big furry dogs who are so gentle with small animals...Toug h guys with a need to nurture...That's a Pyr! ;D

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 04:25:57 pm »
Aww. Super cute! I especially love how Alice looks about as big as his muzzle  :D
RIP former BPO

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:10 am »
Aww. Super cute! I especially love how Alice looks about as big as his muzzle  :D
You should see when she attacks his muzzle & hangs on as he is trying to get her off...Now that's a treat! :D

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 02:56:33 pm »
You should see when she attacks his muzzle & hangs on as he is trying to get her off...Now that's a treat! :D

Sounds like we need to see the video footage!  Those pics are absolutely adorable!!!!  More, please!
Daphne