Author Topic: Bear meets Cody & Angus  (Read 7653 times)

Jen

Re: Bear meets Cody & Angus HEY ANITA!!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 11:58:53 am »
There is Anita with her gang of Newfies;  they live in Long Beach Island(LBI).   She wounld be the one to know the dog freindly places and I am sure she and her pack of Newfs would love to join us!! ;D  Has anyone heard from Anita lately?

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: Bear meets Cody & Angus
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2005, 12:19:14 pm »
hmm  i don't think i've seen her but a pack of newfies would be so much fun.    I started a new thread and posted a website that i just realized I had that lists dog parks.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Jen

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005, 12:29:16 pm »
Yeah Anita was a very active member. Under the Pictures of Newfs there are some of hers running on the beach down the Jersey Shore.  She has mentioned having a home on the ocean and letting the dogs run like the wind before and after the "tourist season".  LUCKY DOGS!  I'll try to reach out to her and see what's up. She used to post regularly.  I have also seen your latest new topic.  I've already replied ;D

Jen

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2005, 12:39:22 pm »
I reached out to Anita and her pack of Newfs by replying to her last post dated June 2nd titled Tri-colored Newfie.  So she is still active but hasn't been around since last week!  She must be livin' it up on LBI! 8)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2005, 12:47:43 pm »
Wow!  Bear is HUGE!   :o
Sounds like fun!  Wish I coulda been there too!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 09:05:44 pm »
That is really neat that you took the time to meet eachother, Jabear and Nicki.  I bet the pups had a blast.  Bear is so HUGE!  He really does remind me of a bear.  I can't get the photos out of my mind of Bear when he's pooped after camping.

I live in Washington State, too.  :)  Betti loooooves to play!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 08:04:46 am »
we live in ohio, where r u in ohio. maybe we can have our own playdate:)
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom