Author Topic: I'm new here...  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
I'm new here...
« on: August 05, 2006, 02:34:20 pm »
Hi, new on this thing so I thought I'd say hello! Also, I can't seem to get my pictures to load. It keeps saying there's been an error. Anybody know if I'm doing something wrong?
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

mjjensen

Re: I'm new here...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 02:38:13 pm »
  Welcome to BPO. You may need to resize your pictures. I think they need to be under 400kb to load.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 03:13:45 pm »
Right you are Michael. Welcome! I'm Jaime and Bear is my 3 year old Newf.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 04:28:18 pm »

My name is Ruta, I am old by a Great Pyrenees Mix named Kuma, and a little foxhoud mix named Lugan.
You will enjoy this job... it is very sddicting. ::)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 04:36:01 pm »
Welcome to Big Paws Only! I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. Hope you can get the pictures figured out soon! If not, feel free to pm me and I can help you figure it out.  :)
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 04:43:41 pm »
Welcome, I'm Tessie, mom to a Great Dane, Belladonna, and a cat, Mojo.
By the way, whatever you do, do not enter the thread "The Late Show with Mel, Denise, and Ronda".  :D  It's too super duper hilarious, you will never be able to leave. ;)
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 06:21:37 pm »
Welcome, I'm Tessie, mom to a Great Dane, Belladonna, and a cat, Mojo.
By the way, whatever you do, do not enter the thread "The Late Show with Mel, Denise, and Ronda".  :D  It's too super duper hilarious, you will never be able to leave. ;)
Welcome!...I'm Chelle & my big paws are Samson, Pippin & Sheba...all 3 are Great Pyrenees...I can't help you with the pictures but I would strongly advise you don't enter the thread that Tessie just mentioned...Yo u have been warned. :D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 08:44:48 pm »
Hey now.  The above mentioned thread is the BEST THREAD EVER and you will laugh until your sides hurt.  The amount of HILARITY is unheard of in this part of the world.

With THAT being said and out of the way....

I'm The Late Show Queen Mel.  :)   I am Mommy of Dazy, the 1 year old Giant Schnauzer, Ladybug the 4 year old Mini Schnauzer and a 15 week old unnamed Great Dane girl that just got "home" tonight. 

Welcome to BPO.  Remember... The Late Show.  HILARIOUS.  Better than sleep ever could be.

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 09:42:01 am »
I figured out the pictures, so Kingsley and Laika are now visible to all! Kingsley's my Aussie/Husky mix, and Laika's my Neo. Haha...I just realized I said they're MY dogs...when in actuality, I'm just THEIR human. *sigh* Whaddaya gonna do?
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 10:17:56 am »
Welcome to the group!  I'm owned and harrassed  :P by a one year old brown Newf, Chester and loved by a sweet three year old Landseer (black and white)Newf, Cowboy!

Be careful of some the crazies on here.  We're trying to get muzzles for their hands, but somehow they keep escaping!  Really, it's all good fun, insane, but fun!!!

doggylover

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 10:26:47 am »
::escapes straight jacket, breaks out of ward::

Hi there!  I'm Ronda and I am owned by a stinky Rotty named Badger, and a stinky Bullmastiff puppy named Goshawk.  Welcome. 

::gets back in straight jacket before getting caught::

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 10:50:30 am »
welcome to BPO! I am mandy, mom to almost 12 month old Bear - newf/cane corso

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2006, 03:01:22 pm »
Hello and welcome!

My name is Chris, and my family includes, Keiko my husky/shep mix, Gunther my great dane, and Nigel and Posey my two rat terriers.  :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 03:07:52 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  Your guys are precious.  I'm Kat and I am allowed to live with 2 female Belgian Malinois, Cinder and Kaila, and 1 male Malinois x Ridgeback pup, Shiner. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience