Author Topic: Way to go Jim!!  (Read 4076 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Way to go Jim!!
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:39:45 am »
So I went to work today(at the Humane Society) to find out that a cop had stopped by 2 days earlier looking for a dog he thought had potential in drug sniffing. Turns out he was very interested in Jim and another cop stopped by to look at him and also thought he had potential for it. Then today another cop came by to look at Jim and I was there so I got to talk to him. He told me Jim has a very good ball drive and seems very eager to work. So the first guy came back to look at him again and decided it was a go! Jim is going to be leaving on Monday to start training as a drug sniffing dog for our police department!

Woohoo!! Way to go Jim!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 02:27:13 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Way to go Jim!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 04:33:58 pm »
That is awesome!  What a great opportunity for Jim and also for the PD to find such a great potential addition to the workforce.  I hope it works out well!  From what I've seen, it is a great life.  Basically playing most of the day. 
Daphne

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: Way to go Jim!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 04:38:06 pm »
WAY   COOL   8)