Samoyeds > Samoyed Discussions & Pictures

New to group

(1/2) > >>

mgcsold:
Hello my name is Christi, I am a lover of big dogs and was wondering why samoyeds aren't on the list...I myself have a 72 lb sammy named Zachary and as soon as I figure out how to get his picture online I will send it in...he is a big, loveable polar bear. ;D  I have been owned by many big dogs through my life, German Shepherds, Saint Bernard/Shepherd mixes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and now my Samoyed. :)  I am currently studying to become a dog obedience trainer and behavior modification, so hopefully more dogs will remain in their loving families rather then on the street or in the pound. :(

Have a wonderful day. :) :) :)

Christi

affiepoodlegirl:
Welcome.  To post pictures, use the additional options (written in brown at the bottom of a new post or reply).  You can add pictures there.

mgcsold:
lets see if this works....picts of my sammy Zachary

mgcsold:
here is another....I hope

Jen:
Hi Christi your dog is beautiful and I have lots of respect for the direction you career is going.  Good Luck :)  Anyway regarding featured breeds on this site; as you will notice the name is a bit off, it should read giant paws only.  The breeds I am familiar with on this site fall under the "giant breed" catagory.  They are not for everyone my Great Pyrenees was 72lbs at 20weeks( if I remember correctly) Your sammy would look like a toy next to most of the breeds on this list.  It seems to be a list for giant breeds,  Newfies, Pyrs and so on.  But that's just what I have noticed.  I have been known to be wrong and I'm sure no one is going to ask you to leave I just think you won't see your breed featured here.

quote author=mgcsold link=topic=118.msg529#msg529 date=1111165531]
Hello my name is Christi, I am a lover of big dogs and was wondering why samoyeds aren't on the list...I myself have a 72 lb sammy named Zachary and as soon as I figure out how to get his picture online I will send it in...he is a big, loveable polar bear. ;D  I have been owned by many big dogs through my life, German Shepherds, Saint Bernard/Shepherd mixes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and now my Samoyed. :)  I am currently studying to become a dog obedience trainer and behavior modification, so hopefully more dogs will remain in their loving families rather then on the street or in the pound. :(

Have a wonderful day. :) :) :)

Christi

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version