Author Topic: I thought I'd Share These Pics.. Baby Lion and Baby Fox.  (Read 2899 times)

Lyn

I thought I'd Share These Pics.. Baby Lion and Baby Fox.
« on: August 06, 2006, 04:49:48 am »
My hubby's bosses daughter works at a small zoo. She brings home all sorts of different babies and raises them until they are old enough to fend for themselves in their own exibit.

She had a baby Tiger a month ago and I wanted to go see it SOOOO bad. But next time she gets more little 'big' kitties I will be going up there and taking my camera.  ;D

Icerotti

Re: I thought I'd Share These Pics.. Baby Lion and Baby Fox.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 05:25:31 am »
OMG they are all soooo cute. I love the tummy on the tigers in the first picture ;D

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 05:33:36 am »
OMG The lion pics are SOOOOO cute.  I want a lion baby.  Are they soft?  Did you get to pet them?
 :D 

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 05:41:13 am »
That is so beautiful! I am SO jealous!
RIP former BPO

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 12:44:30 pm »
No I didn't get to pet them. :'( Hubby did though. :-\ But hubby said he saw more carriers in the back of her truck. So it looks like she might have some new babies at the house. Her brother sent me those pics.

Liz I'm not sure what the zoo is called. I thought it was Killman Zoo but hubby said it's not. I'll get him to find out. I've only actually seen her (the daughter) twice in passing. LOL But hubby told her how much I love the big kitties so she said I could come up to the zoo anytime and she'd let us behind the scenes so I could get up close and person with the babies.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 03:30:40 am »
awwwwwww.... so stinkin' cute!

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 04:11:27 am »
He knows for sure it's in/near the Brantford area.. The only one I could find is http://www.twinvalleyzoo.com/

I know it's a small zoo.. What's funny is that my hubby works with her brother.. all he has to do is ask him. But nooooooo.. typical man for you. I'm going to have to find out myself. :D

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 04:15:04 am »
Aaaaawwwwwwwww w!  Those are so wonderful.  What a great thing she is doing and what a great job!  I love those bellies, too.
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 04:28:03 am »
 :D OMG! Too cute! I love the pics.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

Lyn

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:18:05 am »
Too bad they didn't stay small.. Then I'd have one or 10. hehe ;)

According to her brother they can inflict some good wounds with those claws regardless of age. They like to climb legs. I guess they both got him when he was wearing shorts.. Owwie!

At the zoo they have a baby bear and baby wolves too. So I imagine I'll have some wounds to share along with pics because I must cuddle them all. LOL

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 04:45:06 pm »
Oh jeeze!...How cute is that?!!!...That would be a dream come true!