Author Topic: What I LOVE about Rottweiler pups...  (Read 11301 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

What I LOVE about Rottweiler pups...
« on: August 08, 2006, 02:11:54 am »
I was over at my trainer's house last night so he & his wife could meet Sheba & I could meet their new GSD rescue, Bear...The conversation turned to puppies (go figure! :D Anyway, I was telling him how much I loved Rottie pups...that there was just something about them that got me everytime...I went on to desribe what was so endearing & realized that they are perfect little replicas of what they look like as adults pretty much...I just absolutely love that!...Not to mention the fat little Rottie belly, that sweet face!...& those paws...GAWD!!!!!!..SOMEONE GET ME A ROTT PUP OVER HERE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Kiahpyr

Re: What I LOVE about Rottweiler pups...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 07:01:52 am »
I love them too!! Some day I'll have a rotti puppy again.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 07:13:02 am »
I love Rottie puppies too and I miss my itty bitty Zeusie Reusie...here are a few puppy pics of him  :)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 07:16:01 am »
Oh sure torture us why don't you!! ;) :P

Blair

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 07:19:00 am »
Oh sure torture us why don't you!! ;) :P

LOL I am torturing myself too....my rottie puppy is going to be 3 this year  :(

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 07:47:58 am »
OH !!!!  I miss my little pooffie smooshed up little rottie faces.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 07:50:29 am »
I was over at my trainer's house last night so he & his wife could meet Sheba & I could meet their new GSD rescue, Bear...The conversation turned to puppies (go figure! :D Anyway, I was telling him how much I loved Rottie pups...that there was just something about them that got me everytime...I went on to desribe what was so endearing & realized that they are perfect little replicas of what they look like as adults pretty much...I just absolutely love that!...Not to mention the fat little Rottie belly, that sweet face!...& those paws...GAWD!!!!!!..SOMEONE GET ME A ROTT PUP OVER HERE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I loved Lady as a puppy.  she was so unhappy about being so small.  Her head was the size of a basketball and her body was the size of a QTip.  Then she'd look at you and grimiss like ... get me out of this little tiny body.  I'm a big dog. 
Grace loved loved loved being a puppy.  she could fit into anything (not always able to get out) and just thought it was the cutest thing to hide and pounce. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 03:10:25 pm »
Oh man!...Please pleasesomeone bring me a Rottie pup to cuddle with!...I am located in E. Iowa...Isn't anyone with a Rottie pup close to me? ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 03:17:57 pm »
Oh man!...Please pleasesomeone bring me a Rottie pup to cuddle with!...I am located in E. Iowa...Isn't anyone with a Rottie pup close to me? ;D

Don't tempt me cause you know I will find you one!!! ;) ;D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 03:42:06 pm »
All right! You said it! You made me go do it! Here you go!

Her name is Madison. She's 4 months old and available for adoption from the Mid America Rottweiler Rescue in Nebraska. Now, aren't you sorry you asked?!  ;)

Link for her; http://www.adoptarott.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=35816
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 03:50:56 pm by Saint and Mal mom »
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 03:48:02 pm »
Oh, you made me do it again! This is kind of fun! But this one is actually very important.

This boy is in urgent need of a home! He is an 8 month old Rottie who is sitting in a shelter in MO waiting for a home. Come on, what are you waiting for?!  ;)

Link for him; http://marr.rescuegroups.org/info/display?PageID=1304 (lots of other Rotties in URGENT need of homes on this page too!)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 03:50:27 pm by Saint and Mal mom »
Marissa

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 04:36:00 pm »

Don't tempt me cause you know I will find you one!!! ;) ;D
April & Marissa you guys are just EVIL! :D ...I must resist the temtation!...I have a 4th PYR planned in (hopefully) about 2 yrs...Oneday I can about promise I'll have a Rottie though!....I just LOVE them!

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 04:37:36 pm »
Oh, you can't stand to look at those pictures for too long, I know it! And then you'll give in and you'll have a foursome which includes a Rottie pup here pretty soon. Just look at their eyes!!  ;)
Marissa

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 02:07:51 am »
What a little lump! That last picture he looks like a little frog.
 ;D
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 02:51:50 am »
It's hard to believe Zues was ever THAT small.  I love em like that.  little froggy dogs!!!