Author Topic: Collie mix male pup needs a home in OK!  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Collie mix male pup needs a home in OK!
« on: August 08, 2006, 04:10:23 pm »
I am of course like the rest of you a Petfinder addict, but I noticed this boy and felt the need to post him. He's so pretty. I'll paste what they say about him. Can someone give him a home?

Cotton is a beautiful male puppy. He is going to be a very striking dog. He is a little shy at first but he warms up to you. He is a very calm dog. He loves to play with the other dogs. This puppy is at my foster home and he has my heart. If I didn't already have toooooo many dogs I would keep him. He has been neutered and has had the appropriate shots for his age and wormed. He is going to be a big dog. We can't quite figure out what he is . We are guessing he is going to be a large to extra large dog. Maybe collie, some beagle, and maybe great dane. There is no telling. I can not stress how handsome and sweet this dog is.

Here's the link for him; http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6713214

Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Collie mix male pup needs a home in OK!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 04:25:30 pm »
Oh my...I was just at the dog park saying "I love collies!" Except for the HUGE paws, this little guy looks almost exactly like the little guy I was admiring!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Collie mix male pup needs a home in OK!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 03:17:35 pm »
bumping

Come on, someone! Look at that face! He's gorgeous.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."