Author Topic: August Photo Contest  (Read 19837 times)

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
August Photo Contest
« on: August 09, 2006, 12:23:06 am »
Are we having the Clown Photo Contest this month???  There certainly many BPO clowns. 

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
Re: August Photo Contest
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:08:28 am »
What about pups keeping cool, because I believe we all are experiencing some serious heat :)

Or maybe back to school.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 01:09:07 am by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 01:53:09 am »
What about pups keeping cool, because I believe we all are experiencing some serious heat :)

Or maybe back to school.

Last Sept. we did "Back To School" for the photo contest...Pipp in won! ;D Here's his pic.

I actually think clowns would be a fun theme too!  :D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 02:55:02 am »
Hmmm.....I think suggestions for the contest would be great! Like Gypsy said, last  year was back to school so we need something new. I dunno about clowns and "clowning around" might be hard to show.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 03:30:12 am »
We were looking on a Photo Contest List from much earlier in the year and thought that this month was clowns and next month back to school.  Are we confused???  Probably.  What does everyone want to do?  We would be OK with clowns for this month since Cirra has almost finished her "costume". Back to School is fine with us for next month or whatever is good for all.

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 04:21:11 am »
We were looking on a Photo Contest List from much earlier in the year and thought that this month was clowns and next month back to school.  Are we confused???

You are exactly right! My error and I wrote the original list...guess I was on way to early for me earllier.  :P This months theme is "Clowning Around" so silly pics of your dog are what we will be looking for. As for next month....I think we'll have to change it then. 
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 04:30:13 am »
Jamie - When would you like the photos of all the BPO clowns?

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 04:32:55 am »
Ooooohhh!!  Ooohhhhh!!! 

Time to get out Teddy's pink tutu!!! 

Now I have an excuse!!!  LOL!!!!

Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 04:40:05 am »
Hahahahah...te ddy in a tutu.... :D

Ok...since you would like to begin planning your costumes here are the dates you need to know:

Sumbission Week: August 20-26

Voting: August 27-30

Winners Announced: August 31
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:36:27 am »
OMG! this is soooo fumble's category! cause well if he was in school he would totally be the "class clown!" sooo exciteD!  need to start planning his outfit ASAP!!!!  ::)

PS. i'm PETRIFIED of clownS!  hate em, scare me almost as much as snakes and sharks! but for my little clown it's all worth it!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 05:37:16 am by Fumble »
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

SA_horses

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 05:44:10 am »
planning your costumes

Are they supposed to be in costumes for this?  I have a really goofy picture of Sapphire from some time ago BUT she isn't wearing any kind of costume, just a really funny expression that she took when we happened to have the camera out.

Sofia

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 06:20:31 am »
OMG! this is soooo fumble's category! cause well if he was in school he would totally be the "class clown!" sooo exciteD!  need to start planning his outfit ASAP!!!!  ::)

PS. i'm PETRIFIED of clownS!  hate em, scare me almost as much as snakes and sharks! but for my little clown it's all worth it!
My husband,  son & daughter are scared of clowns too...I think they're kind of spooky myself...I guess it's not so uncomman.

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 09:37:43 am »
Well i have a suggestion for a catagory. We were just talking about this at the meet n greet.. maybe a "PinUp" or magazine cover for a popular magazine.. we were saying pinup because Kali is Winslows love goddess and we think he may want a picture of her in his bed at night! hehehehe.. Just another possibility for september
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 09:39:16 am by FumbsAuntie »

rickysmom1

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 09:50:39 am »
How about a sports theme ?

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 11:19:50 am »
planning your costumes

Are they supposed to be in costumes for this?  I have a really goofy picture of Sapphire from some time ago BUT she isn't wearing any kind of costume, just a really funny expression that she took when we happened to have the camera out.

Sofia

i'm not sure.. probably not... i think jamie said it could be pictures of them either clowning around or pretending to be clowns.. i would LOVE to see a goofy picturE!  i love them! i think we're going to have to dress fumble up because every picture of him is goofy and there are too many to choose from! lol! 

but i was wondering if the contest is just clowns?? or can be broaden it to be circus theme???
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!