Author Topic: i have rice and pepto all over my house  (Read 2625 times)

nickerbokker

i have rice and pepto all over my house
« on: June 13, 2005, 05:08:29 pm »
my once pretty tan rug turned brown/black/gray rug from the dogs, and is now spotted with pink from the pepto.  it also has grains of rice all over as well.

its swell !

LMAO

Offline Jason

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: i have rice and pepto all over my house
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 05:24:35 pm »
Ugh! Sorry to hear that Nickers. I've been there and I know it ain't pretty. From both dogs?
You are probably gonna need a Rug Doctor to get that out.

Jason

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 05:27:06 pm »
yes from both.....more from cody because he hates pepto..so i have to force feed him which i hate....

but dumb little angus was totally into it and drank it off the spoon LOL...but he got rice everywhere.

i have to replace the rugs anyway when i move, so i could care less....i think its funny.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 06:27:36 pm »
I frequently have these daydreams where I see Betti home alone, amusing herself for hours.  She rips the draperies, chews the mattress and sofa and pulls all the stuffing out of the blankets.  In this daydream I walk into the bedroom and there she is, surrounded by goose down feathers...jus t like a little angel.  And, all I can do in my daydream and in my real state is giggle!

They are so funny!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Jen

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 12:33:05 pm »
ALERT!!!!!!!!!  Pepto has changed their formula it is NO LONGER SAFE FOR DOGS!!! CALL YOU VET!!!!