Author Topic: Oh, thank GOODNESS!  (Read 14256 times)

Jen

Re: Oh, thank GOODNESS!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 12:45:04 pm »
Here is a picture of my Champion Rug

EastJenn-Awwwwwwwww!!! Beautiful, beautiful pup!

I know I'm just going to have to count pennies and save....I didn't expect there to be a litter so soon, so I thought I'd have more time to get a deposit saved up! Ah, well. I know that when I can do it, I'll have my Landseer girl. (I've already named her and everything!)

Jen-Awesome that you got such an incredible dog! You're right, its so funny that she's just a hairy rug! hehehe! But, a hairy rug that you love a whole lot! Do you know Rhoda Lerman's dogs? Blue Heaven Kennels?

Jen

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2005, 12:47:53 pm »
This is her with her mega buck pups

Here is a picture of my Champion Rug

EastJenn-Awwwwwwwww!!! Beautiful, beautiful pup!

I know I'm just going to have to count pennies and save....I didn't expect there to be a litter so soon, so I thought I'd have more time to get a deposit saved up! Ah, well. I know that when I can do it, I'll have my Landseer girl. (I've already named her and everything!)

Jen-Awesome that you got such an incredible dog! You're right, its so funny that she's just a hairy rug! hehehe! But, a hairy rug that you love a whole lot! Do you know Rhoda Lerman's dogs? Blue Heaven Kennels?

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2005, 12:49:19 pm »
Oh, Jen! hahah! I've got a picture of my dog-rug and it looks JUST LIKE THAT! heheeh!

Rhoda wrote a book called, "In the Company of Newfies." It was what made me want to get one of her dogs. You should read it, its fantastic!!!!

Anyway, here's her site:

http://www.blueheavennewfoundlands.com/blueheavennewfoundlands/

Jen

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2005, 01:01:49 pm »
I checked out the site breifly. I noticed that Sasha's prev. owner is represented on their site, I wonder if they have linage in comman!  When you talk to the breeder aske them if they have Dryad in their line and if they knew Mary Drurey?  Also we got Sasha Mama from A "respectible" breeder who I have issue with and low and behold she is listed on your site!  By they way are you in freakin' ALASKA????
 :-\
Oh, Jen! hahah! I've got a picture of my dog-rug and it looks JUST LIKE THAT! heheeh!

Rhoda wrote a book called, "In the Company of Newfies." It was what made me want to get one of her dogs. You should read it, its fantastic!!!!

Anyway, here's her site:

Jen

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2005, 01:10:25 pm »
OMG it's after 3pm already!   I gotta pick up my daughter from baby play group, I'll sign on tomorrow at 9am

Jen

Anyway, here's her site:

Nicole

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2005, 01:54:42 pm »
Blue Heaven is in New York, Jen. I'm in Indiana. Which is Sasha Mama's breeder?

GR8DAME

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 03:46:43 pm »
When I wanted a dane to round out our two dobie household I went on a year-long dane blitzkreig on my husband. I had pictures of danes on the refrigerator, the screensaver on the computer, scooby doo in the car...I even bought him several sets of Scooby Doo boxers and hid all his other underwear. LOL To this day he'll tell you I was relentless. However, I'm not the one with the Scooby tatoo!
Stella

Nicole

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 04:36:11 pm »
HAHAHA! That's great! The problem is not convincing Mark that we need a Newf, he's convinced. Its just the money thing right now, and also he wants to wait until we buy a house. But, yeah, I've done the same kinds of things!! hehehe! I put Newfs all over his desktop on his computer, and I send him e-mails and that sort of thing. He's totally enamored with the breed, he just thinks that three kitties and our 100 pound Chewfie (Newf/Chow cross) in one place is too much! He wants to buy a house on a lake for the new pup. So, we wait.......... ....

Jen

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2005, 07:38:52 am »
New york. Canada border

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2005, 11:29:53 am »
And, lo-and-behold, Newflvr has one of her pups!!!!!!!!! (Cowboy)
Hey, Nicole, I just checked Rhoda's site and if you get to go ahead with a pup, try to get one of Laalaas and Rollo's.  Rollo is the 'dancing' Newf.  Rhoda sent me movies of him dancing...hyst erical!!!  I'd be happy to talk to you off site if you have any questions.  I know that it is BPO policy not to discuss breeders, etc. on site.  My email is on my profile.....

Cowboy is fine and here next to me chewing on a big marrow bone...COVERED in bone drool.  YUCK!!!

Nicole

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2005, 12:37:31 am »
Those are of course the litter I'd want. I can't talk the b-friend into it though! He's like, not ready until we buy our house. (We live in the top floor of an apartment building that we own, right now!) SO FRUSTRATING!