Author Topic: It's a mystery...  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
It's a mystery...
« on: August 11, 2006, 06:54:03 am »
I've got quite a mystery on my hands here. I went grocery shopping, and when I came home, the dogs are acting like they just got in MAJOR trouble. Nobody else is home, so it's not like my boyfriend yelled at them or anything. Laika flat out won't come near me. Everytime I walk into the room she sticks her tail between her legs and looks like I'm about to yell at her. Kingsley keeps coming up to me with his head bowed and licking my arm (he does that when he's in trouble and trying to suck up). I investigated the house, but nothings out of place that I can see, except for the kitchen. For some reason, there's sand all over the kitchen floor. Where the h*ll did they get ahold of sand? We don't have a doggy door, so they couldn't have gotten outside. I've been racking my brain, but I can't think of one place we'd have sand in the house. Hmmm....
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
Re: It's a mystery...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:53:15 am »
I would say someone has been in your house.  Perhaps they curtailed a robbery.  You never know... got anything missing or out of place besides the sand?  Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: It's a mystery...
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 09:39:51 am »
Shouldn't be any stuffed animals around here...I strictly forbid them in my house. It took me over six months to get the last bits of stuffing and cloth from the last one out of here!

And I haven't noticed anything out of place or moved. I think I'm just going to chalk this one up to my dogs having a party while I'm gone or something.
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret