Author Topic: Sheba w/ Daddy on dune buggy thingy...  (Read 2744 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Sheba w/ Daddy on dune buggy thingy...
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:34:12 am »
They didn't go for a ride but I think she might have...lol!...Sam & Pippin hang back & bark at our new toy but Sheba is all about investigating. ..She is a very bold girl!

Kiahpyr

Re: Sheba w/ Daddy on dune buggy thingy...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 10:45:28 am »
Sheba's like lets go daddy, what are you waiting for!! She needs a helmet, some doggles, and a seat belt. ZOOM ZOOM!!!

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 11:00:49 am »
Oh , too cute ! I can't believe how perfectly she fits into your family !  :)
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 01:49:07 pm »
She's a pistol!!! Boy, are you ever in for it with that one!
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 01:57:46 pm »
She's a pistol!!! Boy, are you ever in for it with that one!
Oh do ya' think?...No really..Do ya? :-\ :D ...K...Samson had SERIOUS fear issues as a pup & Pippin was pretty solid about not being fearful but still wary of things he didn't know about as a Pyr should be...Of coarse Pippin spent 5 months with his gaurdian family who are all confident Pyrs but taught Pippin to approach new things Pyr like...Now Ms. Thang :D was bought by her 1st owners at 6 weeks & that was pretty much the end of her training from other dogs until we got her...She is fearless & inquisitive... So unlike the other LGD's I've encountered & heard about so far...She even tried to leap into the kids' pool..One of those kind with the blowup ring around the top...She had no idea what was in there but she was going in with the kids...lol!
Last night she snapped at Pippin & sent him running...I think she may have more guts than brains...lol!...I'm still undecided on that...lol!
Yup, she is a saucy one & going to be a handful & that's o.k...I love a challenge! ;D