Author Topic: Animal Planet Expo in New England THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! (dogs welcome!!!)  (Read 4971 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
http://www.digitalproducer.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=53838

My sister surprised me by inviting me down this weekend but the just let me know last minute that this is why.  Animal Planet is having a big Expo thing near Hartford, CT.  So I guess me and the kids are going to go down tonight to sleep over and then go to it tomorrow (sunday Aug 13th). 

Tenchi is going to be coming with us as well, should prove to be intersting since my sister isn't really an animal person.  lol  I feel touched though that she thought of me and wanted to go to it with us.  So maybe I'll see some of you all there?

Hope everyone is well!!! 
~moni

BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Planet Expo in New England THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! (dogs welcome!!!)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 09:18:47 am »
OH i wish we knew about it earlier!! We would have gone down and stayed at our parents condo in CT.. It would be so hard to get off Cape tomrrow to go.. there was an 8 mile back up trying to get over the bridges today..
Oh well! Next time!! Have a great time! and make sure to take tons of pictures!!!!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!