Author Topic: Pippin is teaching Sheba the joys of being a dirty dog...sigh.  (Read 14269 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Pippin is teaching Sheba the joys of being a dirty dog...sigh.
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 07:51:52 am »
OH MY WORD!  you certainly are dirty! 

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 03:14:45 pm »
Oh my gosh. That floor! That dog would die before my mom would let her in our house! We only let our 2 in if they're clean and we're not busy. Man, you've got guts!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 03:27:06 pm »
Oh my gosh. That floor! That dog would die before my mom would let her in our house! We only let our 2 in if they're clean and we're not busy. Man, you've got guts!
My dogs have complete access to 2 rooms...Their room (formely known as the four seasons room..lol) & the kitchen which attaches to the dogs room...The dogs room has a patio door that lets them out onto the deck & down to the fenced yard...I do not sweat these two rooms much...I wiped down surfaces every day in the kitchen & disinfect counters before I prepare food...One a week I scrub down every cabinet door & the front of the stove, dishwasher, etc....I vaccum their room 3 or 4 times a week & scrub the kitchen every other day unless it is raining...then I just sweep until it dries up outside...Last night it was still wet out in some areas of the yard but I desperatly wanted to see clean floor if only for a little while so I mopped..lol!
The rest of the house the dogs have access to on invitation...T here is cream carpet for as far as the eye can see...They have to be clean to come in the rest of the house....We did not put the carpet in...The lady before us did...I can't wait until I can justify tearing the carpet up!...There are red oak floors under all of it!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 03:33:50 pm »
That sounds like a lot of work. I wouldn't mind doing that, but it's the parents here that oddly for some reason think it's annoying and bothersome to do all that JUST for DOGS!  ::) What are they thinking?!  ;)  :D
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Anakalia

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 03:46:56 pm »
OH MY!!  LOL  I'm sorry I just HAVE to laugh, because Koby does the exact same thing.  My house is only clean for a few minutes then all heck breaks loose and I have to clean it again!  Great pics, and your kitchen floor looked marvelous....f or a bit anyway!  ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 09:16:07 pm »
OH MY!!  LOL  I'm sorry I just HAVE to laugh, because Koby does the exact same thing.  My house is only clean for a few minutes then all heck breaks loose and I have to clean it again!  Great pics, and your kitchen floor looked marvelous....f or a bit anyway!  ;D
You just make sure to get Koby over here next month!...He can leave muddy paw prints on my floor anytime! ;) :D

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 04:52:37 am »
Hahahaha...

Chelle we'd have the same problem here, except hubby makes us rinse off the dogs before they come in so we have water puddles instead of mud paws!