Author Topic: Pippin & Sheba Doggy Dip '06 pics & story.  (Read 4663 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Pippin & Sheba Doggy Dip '06 pics & story.
« on: August 14, 2006, 05:27:01 pm »
These got taken right at the end as you can see...Everyone already left the pool...The dogs with us belonged to the couple we met...Their dog on the right is Sam's full brother!...He looks alot like Sam in the face but that's about it...The other pics are on the way home in the car (my uncle's...I borrowed it as randy took the Durango to MO.) & then one of Pippin at home so tired but look how white!...Chlorinated water is wonderful!
Next Monday I take Sam to the 2nd Doggy Dip! :)
B.t.w., I let Pippin off leash in the pool & he did not miss even one command!..This is the very 1st time I've done this & his obedience was impecable!!!...Sheba must be a lab in disguise...She chased tennis balls & stole them from some Great Danes & Labs & actually dove UNDER the water getting her head wet...This is not typical Pyr behaivor at all!...She absolutly LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!...I could not be more pleased!!...Both dogs interacted PERFECTLY with all dogs & people. ;D
Also I added one of Pippin 1 yr. ago at the doggy dip...My how he has grown!

edited to say the correct dog that is Sam's brother & also to add that I am amazed at the people who know nothing about their breed of dog. :-\
Also a sub-rant...The people that let their dogs run loose & had no control over them (Sheba was literally run over by an OEM as was my friend's dog...same guy that tackled his dog because he (un neutered...ima gine that) was running out of control by the deep end & the owner "didn't know if he could swim"...PUT A LEASH ON HIM THEN!!!!) & the people that did not pick up their dog poo...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON WE LOSE EVENTS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( ...Oh & don't get me started on the dogs who were agressive whos owners would not take them home...I watched a Jack Russell in a muzzle continuously from start to finish try to attack each & every dog he came near with LOTS of sound effects!...DUDE...YOUR DOG HATES THIS...TAKE HIM HOME FOR CRIPES SAKE!!...O.k...I am done now...Sorry. :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 08:51:43 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Pippin & Sheba Doggy Dip '06 pics & story.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:31:04 pm »
That is so cool. They all look like they had fun.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 08:29:23 pm »
WET PUPPIES!! Oh how cute is that?  Looks like you all had a blast!  Sheba looks so content and happy.  I won't get started on the issues you had to deal with (stupid pet owners) because I agree with you 100% and if I start I won't stop. lol  I'm glad you had a great time!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 01:34:11 am »
Look like they had a great time, and they are sooooooooooo pretty and white.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 01:50:23 am »
awwww - what great pics - looks like y'all had such a great time! 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 01:56:45 am »
Looks like a blast!! I wish they had something like that here. I'm happy your doggies did very well. I'm so proud!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 04:43:03 am »
Looks like a blast!! I wish they had something like that here. I'm happy your doggies did very well. I'm so proud!
There is another one coming up next Monday...That one will be just my Sammy boy & me! ;D

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 04:58:53 am »
Ok Michelle, now dont forget the problems he had last year with his ears after the swimming thing.  You were such a worry wart.  But you're improving!  Im so glad you went and that they had such a good time.  I must say a big part of them behaving is your doing you know.  So a big pat on the back to you.  And give Pippin a big hug from me while he's clean...lol
And by the way... Pippin has very much improved his getting dirty skills at your house.  Now keep in mind that he was not in the house here.  He was outside all the time and he still didn't get as muddy at my house as he has at yours..lol

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 05:35:03 am »
Chelle, great pics! So glad everyone had such a great time!

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 05:57:27 am »
That looks like so much fun!  Great pics as usual!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat