Author Topic: Nice purse Pippin!...This is funny!  (Read 6480 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Nice purse Pippin!...This is funny!
« on: August 14, 2006, 06:40:35 pm »
When we got home tonight I snapped on Sheba's leash but just grabbed Pippin's collar & headed into the house...I had a grocery bag, my beach bag & my purse on my arm that I was holding Pippin from...It was dark I forgot to turn on the outside light when I left so, to find my house key, I let go of Pippin as I knew he'd follow me & not run off...Then I notice he is limping...CRAP!!!...What did he do??...So, I get in the house & look at him...ROTFL!!!!!...My purse slipped off of my arm, over his head, & in front of him & that's why he was walking funny!...Isn't my boy an angel to carry his mom's purse??...lol! :D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 04:57:26 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Nice purse Pippin!...This is funny!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 07:34:35 pm »
That is so sweat of him. At least he didn't actually take it from you. Molly did that one day when I got home, just stuck her head through the strap and off she went.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 07:38:50 pm »
That is so sweat of him. At least he didn't actually take it from you. Molly did that one day when I got home, just stuck her head through the strap and off she went.
Not only did he not take my purse unintentionall y he was way too much of a gentleman to complain about it...He just limped on in....God bless him! :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 09:17:29 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 08:38:52 pm »
LOL!! That visual has me cracking up!  You never ever have to worry about a dull moment in your house do you?  lol ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 09:08:52 pm »
LOL!! That visual has me cracking up!  You never ever have to worry about a dull moment in your house do you?  lol ;D
No really I don't think I do...It is a darn good thing I have a sense of humor or I'd snap outright! :-\ :D
I mean it's all funny...right? :-\...LOL! :D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 04:38:57 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 01:11:28 am »
Teddy likes purses too (though...his is a pink animal print purse and I think it has something to do with my 6 yr old daughter - LOL!!).

Pippin is such a good boy!  And handsome too - even with a purse!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 01:29:42 am »
I love the look that Sammy is giving him.  "Be a man, get that thing off" or "Where in the he** did you get to go"

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 01:39:56 am »
First, it's pink shirts, now purses! Poor boy never had a chance!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 01:43:01 am »
THAT is hysterical! Pippin, you are such a helpful boy... and soooooo friggin' cute too!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 04:40:39 am »
First, it's pink shirts, now purses! Poor boy never had a chance!
It was a pink DRESS Walter...Are you slipping? :P :D ...& I knew you'd bring that nasty little part of Pippin's life up :D...LOL!

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 04:47:20 am »
LMAO That is too funny !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 06:34:41 am »
LOL!  it's almost like he's defending the purse on his shoulder.  "No...It's a man bag...not a purse.  Purses are for girls."

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 01:51:18 pm »
HAHAHAHA!  Pippin has been hanging around with Ranger too much!  The other morning I was in bed in the front bedroom (long story - Ranger gets me up every morning to go sleep in the front bedroom with him), and I saw Ranger leave the rooom out of the corner of my eye.  I didn't have my glasses on, but something just didn't look right...  A few minutes later, I went into the living room and Ranger was laying on the couch, sleeping...  wearing one of my sweaters.  He had a white beaded sweater draped around his shoulders!  All he needed was a sweater clip and a pair of cat's eye glasses! 

Best I can figure out, he must have jumped up into the armchair in the front bedroom to sleep, only to have my Leaning Tower of Clothing that I pile on the back of the chair topple and slide down on him.  The sweater must have stuck.  I just can't believe he let it stay on him that long! 

I just want Ranger and Pippin to know that we love them even though they are cross-dressers!   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 02:31:57 pm »
HAHAHAHA!  Pippin has been hanging around with Ranger too much!  The other morning I was in bed in the front bedroom (long story - Ranger gets me up every morning to go sleep in the front bedroom with him), and I saw Ranger leave the rooom out of the corner of my eye.  I didn't have my glasses on, but something just didn't look right...  A few minutes later, I went into the living room and Ranger was laying on the couch, sleeping...  wearing one of my sweaters.  He had a white beaded sweater draped around his shoulders!  All he needed was a sweater clip and a pair of cat's eye glasses! 

Best I can figure out, he must have jumped up into the armchair in the front bedroom to sleep, only to have my Leaning Tower of Clothing that I pile on the back of the chair topple and slide down on him.  The sweater must have stuck.  I just can't believe he let it stay on him that long! 

I just want Ranger and Pippin to know that we love them even though they are cross-dressers!   :D
Pippin is NOT a crossdresser!...He is just very secure in his manliness! :D