Author Topic: BPO T-shirts  (Read 2191 times)

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
BPO T-shirts
« on: August 18, 2006, 09:29:23 am »
Can you still get them? I loved mine but I think it got packed up and is in storage.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: BPO T-shirts
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 10:03:27 am »
Right now no. Since we have moved to Southern CA we are looking for a new vendor to do all of the BPO gear- tshirts, sweatshirts, etc. Hopefully we'll find someone soon and then they will up for sale again.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 11:27:20 am »
Would it be possible to have printable business cards for BPO that we could download and leave at pet stores and vets offices?  :-\

Just a thought... if you like the idea but do not have time to make something, could some else do it for you?

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 04:35:28 pm »
Thank you Jamie. I look forward to being able to get another one someday, or maybe I'm get the sweatshirt instead. I really do love it, but can't find it right now.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 05:22:00 pm »
I think the business card idea is a great one! I made up some flyers of my own about the site, but they aren't as small and convenient to leave at places.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 10:05:58 am »
Would it be possible to have printable business cards for BPO that we could download and leave at pet stores and vets offices?  :-\

Just a thought... if you like the idea but do not have time to make something, could some else do it for you?

OMG! stacy totally said that today! we went to the doggy fest today and we were talking about BPO and wished we had business carDS!  there were LOADs of big paws that would totally benefit from this wonderful siTE!  stacy wrote it down for a Great pyr owner that we met! sweet little thing! :) hopefully she joins!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 02:53:59 pm »
So....can we, can we, can we????!!!  ;) I've been putting flyers up at wherever we board our dogs, Petsmart when we go, and the vet. But business cards are so much easier.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."