Author Topic: Ads by Goooooogle  (Read 3418 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Ads by Goooooogle
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:09:04 pm »
I saw this ad at the bottom of a Big Paws Only page. I think Google has a little indexing problem. (Or a weird sense of humor)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Ads by Goooooogle
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 09:41:30 pm »
LOL!...That's funny!...How old is your Pyr?...He has markings like my Samson but Samson was 3 month old when we got him...He's so cute!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 10:31:19 pm »
We can't always control what come up on the page. We have managed to get rid of many of the puppy mill ads....I dunno what to say about that one though except...hahah aha!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 07:56:59 am »
Does google give you money for us clicking on the ads...? like a sponsorship or something?  I was thinking about the other day...  because if you do get money I will click away to keep this website going   :)
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 08:00:15 am »
LOL I saw that ad too. What would our dogs be called. Buth tub puppys?? There is a pug one too. Or when you go to the anal sac one you get some really funny adds.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 08:04:44 am »
I'm laughing at the one that says, "Save endangered wildlife!  Click here to see how!"

Well, it's a little late for that...Maybe in four more years we can "start" to reverse the damage that is being done.   ::)

wlemons,

Yes, fortunately someone still has a sense of humor.  Google definitely does.  About a year ago if a person typed the long version of the words WMD and clicked on "I feel lucky" they were directed to a parody page regarding the war in Iraq.  It's not there now, but it was for a week or so.  :P
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 04:55:50 pm »
LOL I saw that ad too. What would our dogs be called. Buth tub puppys?? There is a pug one too. Or when you go to the anal sac one you get some really funny adds.
Coonie

"Anal sac one"

No, I don't want to know!!!!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 05:15:03 pm »
LOL!...That's funny!...How old is your Pyr?...He has markings like my Samson but Samson was 3 month old when we got him...He's so cute!

Thanks Kendra in February, at 3 months. She's all white except for some tan freckles.  I've attached a pic from last week, she had just treated herself to a mud bath!

I love Sammy's colors.