Author Topic: Introducing......  (Read 5785 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Introducing......
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 03:55:56 am »
I have a white cat that I thought was deaf at one time too...After further review it turned out he was just really relaxed here & ignoring me...lol!

I thought of another name "Rebel" :)

Make sure to e-mail pics of him to Kate...She loves that! :)

Anakalia

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 04:35:42 am »
Congrats on the new addition.  He's absolutely beautiful. How about the name Baby Stuey from the family guy.  He's evil and if the kitty does something stupid then you can also call him stu for short. 

HAHAHAHAAA!!  That's so funny I should totally call him Baby Stuey. I love Family Guy, laugh my butt off every time I watch it!

I think it was Liz that suggested Gabriel and I LOVE that name but Tony thinks it's girly and one of his friends is named Gabe - Tony's making this harder than it should be!! (I've been doing a lot of eyerolling lately)lol  We're still arguing about what exactly to name this guy....we'll find a perfect name someday. lol

Anakalia

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 04:41:00 am »
I have a white cat that I thought was deaf at one time too...After further review it turned out he was just really relaxed here & ignoring me...lol!

I thought of another name "Rebel" :)

Make sure to e-mail pics of him to Kate...She loves that! :)

We'll sure find out sooner or later if he's got hearing issues.  I'm on a mad hunt to find his breeder, she's in my area so if I have to call every single breeder in this area I will until I find her! lol  I just want to see what she thinks.  He was returned to the breeder by his first family then adopted out again where he was put in the Shelter.  I think he's been through a lot in his 3yrs of life. 

I will definitely be emailing pics to Kate, they were all so sweet and helpful I'm sure they love updates!