Author Topic: Looky what's on Petfinder!  (Read 5229 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Looky what's on Petfinder!
« on: June 17, 2005, 12:04:32 am »
I called about her last week & they said she was in the process of being adopted....She's still listed as available tonight...Sams on is about her same age &I think she'd be pyrfect for us!
Here's Kayla!
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4502607&adTarget=&SessionID=42b2673d52026eb7-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

nickerbokker

Offline bigdoglover

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Looky what's on Petfinder!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 05:16:54 am »
i agree with you-she is beautiful! i hope you can adopt her

Offline Tabby

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 06:49:37 am »
Petfinder is awsome and the Pyr is beautiful !!  That is how I found my Mike.   Hope you can get her.  But if not, keep hunting cuz you know that right one is out there waiting for you.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 07:08:39 am »
Good Luck, maybe it will work out where you can get her.  They would look great together.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 08:06:06 am »
She is gorgeous!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

dohertyswissy

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 09:38:00 am »
Beautiful!  Gyp - DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!  Is the peer pressure working??   ;)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 09:59:17 am »
OMG!...I don't need any peer pressure!...I think she is pyrfect for us!...I was really torn between a baby & a young dog but, as much as I love puppies, I am not sure I want to go through all the house breaking & such again...Plus she & Samson arealmost exactly the same age...I hope that will be a plus being they're both still pups really...I am going to call the lady I origionally spoke to last week to see if her adoption is still pending...I'll keep ya's posted for sure!

Offline chantaje

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 11:59:19 am »
I got Neo off Petfinder.  I couldn't believe that any one could see that face and not snatch him up right away. When I called to do the phone interview and the rescue lady said that I could come pick him up the following weekend I was amazed.  It was definately my lucky day!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 12:01:32 pm »
Awesome Gypsy! I hope you bring home a baby soon.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Nicole

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 12:01:57 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Gyp!!!!! I hope it works out!!! You're so lucky!!! I just have to live vicariously through you, I guess until I can get my OWN new pup!!!! Good luck!!!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 06:53:58 pm »
Kayla was adopted. :'(  But, the lady will be in touch with me...They have a pack of 8 coming in that she is going to take 3 of...They vary in ages...She knows what I need in a dog & is very particular which I like becauase so am I!...I'll keep ya' all posted!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 08:15:45 pm »
I'm so sorry Gyp!  You got me searching on there now which will only result in trouble here!  I'm so lucky with the well behaved furkid I have and I just know the next one would give me grief.  I'm gonna keep looking though, because you never know...  Keep us posted Gyp on your next prospect!  I hope you find the right one for Samson!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 01:16:14 am »
I know what you mean Nats!...Samson was trained & housebroke in no time flat!...The next one should be something like Wangus..LOL!