Author Topic: Urgent Newfoundland needs home by saterday!!!  (Read 22674 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent Newfoundland needs home by saterday!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2006, 08:59:09 am »
Okay.  Done!  Hopefully it helps!! ;)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2006, 10:12:57 am »
Are you serious?!?! In one day, I totally miss everything!!! See, this is why I hate having a day job. Anyway, you guys are sooo awesome!!! It's totally amazing that you all have pulled this off. Give yourselves a hand, BPOer's!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Nicole

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2006, 10:59:51 am »
OH. MY. GOD.

I am so freaking furious. The woman (Laurie) just called me. She is GIVING HER BACK TO THE WOMAN SHE RESCUED HER FROM. I'm so mad. She told me how she rescued this dog from this woman, and now this woman is living in a trailer after losing her farm....UUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUGH!

I will send everyone's money back. I can't believe that you all pulled together to help me help this girl. That is just downright amazing. Its too bad that this woman is too stupid to do the right thing. At least you all were. I'm touched. Thank you so much. Going to paypal now....

Icerotti

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2006, 11:00:07 am »
I just wanted to say , it has been really great what everyone is doing for this darling Newf. Way to go BPO.

p.s. Nicole check your paypal   ;)

Nicole

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2006, 11:38:36 am »
Hmmmm...I'll call her back and try the begging approach. hahahha!

Nicole

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2006, 11:55:26 am »
I called her...no answer, no voicemail. She probably knows I'm mad. GRRRR! I'll keep trying.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2006, 12:06:38 pm »
Okay...now I'm mad! This just isn't right!  Gracie BELONGS in the BPO Dog house with all the others! We've got rights!  We've already adopted her in our hearts!  SHE BELONGS TO US!! ;)

I can sit up and beg:  think it will help??

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2006, 12:18:13 pm »
Wait! Did we raise the money??? I'm coming in late, I missed it--did we???

Why can't you just go over with cash in your hand and wave it at the husband!!!  He's a money grubbing @&^@%@^&*!@%)(*$*&**. I'll bet if you just show up with the cash, you'll walk away with the dog.

I still don't have my stupid paypal account straightened out, if showing up cash in hand is going to get Gracie to Julie's house, I'll keep arguing with it!

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2006, 12:46:19 pm »
Please tell me you got it worked out! Pleeeeease! I think I may cry if this dog goes back to that trailer after seeing how you all pulled together. I wish I hadn't missed everything!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2006, 12:54:46 pm »
So sorry I have missed on this, personal emergency arose and I have been off of the computer now for about 2 days. So whats the scoop. I have some money I can send- and any thoughts on anyone showing up at the swap meet? Maybe they are not telling the truth- maybe they think that they can get more- I wish that I were closer to Indiana ( Texas ) but I am willing to help- just say the word. I am worried about all of the dogs - stupid people should not be allowed to have children or dogs.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2006, 12:56:34 pm »
stupid people should not be allowed to have children or dogs.

I'll second that!!! >:(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 01:01:30 pm by newflvr »

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2006, 03:27:00 pm »
Nicole,

I'll keep checking to see if you are able to convince her to allow you to adopt Gracie. If so, I'll send you $$.

I do agree with No Dog Now. $$ in hand do make a difference to the hubby, if he's there and you're there with a couple Benjamin Franklins, you've got the dog!

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2006, 03:29:18 pm »
What a drama! What idiots!!

I agree-try showing up w/ the money (do you need more?).

GRRRRRRRRR

Offline krismark

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • My babies!
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2006, 05:09:49 pm »
Yeah, my house was absolutly fine, but Nicole's neighborhood was a disaster. Her house wasn't damaged thankfully.

I just went back and read that 2 of the GSPs are puppies.  :'( :'( :'(

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2006, 06:16:52 pm »
OH. MY. GOD.

I am so freaking furious. The woman (Laurie) just called me. She is GIVING HER BACK TO THE WOMAN SHE RESCUED HER FROM. I'm so mad. She told me how she rescued this dog from this woman, and now this woman is living in a trailer after losing her farm....UUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUGH!

I will send everyone's money back. I can't believe that you all pulled together to help me help this girl. That is just downright amazing. Its too bad that this woman is too stupid to do the right thing. At least you all were. I'm touched. Thank you so much. Going to paypal now....
Perhaps you could pass on your number for the first owner incase she needs it?...I am curious though or did I miss something?...The first owner lost her farm & moved to a trailer but why was the dog rescued from the 1st owner? :-\
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 12:41:39 am by Gypsy Jazmine »