Author Topic: Back to school...My boys see the kids off on their 1st day back!  (Read 4854 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Today is the first day back to school for my skin kids...Russell is in the 4th grade this year & Melyssa is in the 3rd grade...I can't believe how grown up they are getting! :'( :)...Every year on the 1st day of school we take pics in the morning....I wanted to share this milestone with you all. :)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Back to school...My boys see the kids off on their 1st day back!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 01:58:05 am »
Have a great day at school kids!!!! 

Good lookin' family!

I'm in Ontario, Canada and my kids don't go back to school until Sept. 5!  Seems strange to me that your kids go back before our long weekend.
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 02:00:17 am »
GREAT pics... the kids (skin and fur) look terrific!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 02:13:38 am »
Wonderful pics!! Looks like Sammy's happy too! LOL! Aren't you glad Missy decided to dress nice for her first day? ;D ;)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 02:17:58 am »
Wonderful pics!! Looks like Sammy's happy too! LOL! Aren't you glad Missy decided to dress nice for her first day? ;D ;)
Well Auntie April, you should see what she wanted to wear...lol!...I will let her wear it later this week but I didn't want her to wear camoflauge & a black Harley t-shirt her 1st day back...Just one day I wanted me little girl to look like a little girl...lol!

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 03:34:17 am »
Awww sweet pics!  I love that you included the dogs, Kenna's 1st day of school photos only included herself because Koby was still snoring in the bedroom. LOL  With all the commotion early in the morning that lazy boy still didn't get up until 10am!!  ;D  Great photo's!!

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 03:37:31 am »
AW they look great Gypsy.....did you check your daughters back pack for the barbie car....lol ;D

I hope they had a great first day back....Alexis doesn't start until the 6th...she is going into GR.1 ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 06:38:35 am »
What sweet boys.  I bet they will miss their kids while they're at school. 

kristi

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 02:33:48 pm »
Awww sweet pics!  I love that you included the dogs, Kenna's 1st day of school photos only included herself because Koby was still snoring in the bedroom. LOL  With all the commotion early in the morning that lazy boy still didn't get up until 10am!!  ;D  Great photo's!!

Yesterday was Gaby's first day of first grade at public school (she went to private for PreK & K.) It was also the first time -ever- taking the bus to school!

Unlike Koby - Sampson was not allowed to sleep in & miss his sister's first day - I dragged him out the the bus stop with us! :D
-k.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 03:46:46 pm »
They look so excited, unlike I will be on my first day!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 05:00:19 pm »
hahaha...
now that little guy wearing the hood looks like he's NOT exactly happy to be going back to school.

great images everyone!