Author Topic: Pippin has taught her very well...Dirty Sheba ..lol!  (Read 7631 times)

GR8DAME

Re: Pippin has taught her very well...Dirty Sheba ..lol!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 02:20:45 am »
Not really, April. It is easy to characterize your long lost twin, separated at birth, LOL.
Stella

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 02:24:24 am »
Not really, April. It is easy to characterize your long lost twin, separated at birth, LOL.
Stella
So, who is the evil twin? :-\  ::):D

GR8DAME

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 02:26:58 am »
Stella

Now that would be telling, now wouldn't it??  ::)And gag those danged rabbits, will you? :P

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 02:31:52 am »
Stella

Now that would be telling, now wouldn't it??  ::)And gag those danged rabbits, will you? :P

LOL!...I knew they were trouble from the start...Why do you think they are The Evils? :D
I've got something for their snitching bunny behinds!...No carrots tonight & I am going to let Pippin gaurd them...He loves it but they HATE it!...lol!

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 06:12:30 am »
No carrots tonight

If you take away our spies' carrots, we will just give them WATERMELON instead. Now that the bunnies have talked, we plan to use them in our nefarious white dog 'napping plot...
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 07:31:04 am »
No carrots tonight

If you take away our spies' carrots, we will just give them WATERMELON instead. Now that the bunnies have talked, we plan to use them in our nefarious white dog 'napping plot...

Oh you play dirty!...They would absolutly be the ones to help ochestrate & carry out the 'nappin though..Jack has strived for years to escape & roam the world reeking havoc & Jill, she is the quiet one but it is she who strives for complete global domination...I beleive she is the brain behind their eveil plots.
Go ahead...give them watermelon...i t will give them the runs & I will with hold bunny butt baths!...bwahahahaha haha!

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 10:27:04 am »
Clearly, you misunderstand.

You can keep The Evil Bunnies and their poos.

We're coming for the Big Dirty Dogs.  ;D
Sheryl, Dogless and sad