Author Topic: Hi Newbie  (Read 6074 times)

Offline Nixx

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Molosser Breeds
Hi Newbie
« on: September 02, 2006, 09:35:32 am »
Came across BPO just the other day, had not time to have a proper look so I saved to my faves  ;D

I currently own five dogs who are Tyler who is an Olde English Bulldogge, Spike whom is an Olde English Bulldogge, Pearl the Bullmastiff, Rheeta the Dogue De Bordeaux and Moki the American Bulldog.

I live in England with my daughter whom is 6, my dogs & two cats  :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 09:36:14 am by Nixx »

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Newbie
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 09:42:47 am »
Welcome to BPO! What part of England do you live in?

I'm Anneliese. Sadie is my lab, and Riley's my Saint. We are all owned by three cats-Thomas, Turbo, and Bevo.  ;D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 09:54:09 am »
Hi there! Sounds like you have a great fur crew there! I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. You'll love it here! Welcome!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Nixx

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Molosser Breeds
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 09:55:48 am »
We live in Staffordshire  :)

I used to own a St Bernard, Bruno, who sadly left us a few years ago now great dogs they are with bags of character!  :(  Still miss him like crazy!

Here's a few photo's of mine, must update the photo's of Rheeta & Pearl as they are a bit more grown up now  ;D  (Pearl is comming up to six months old, Rheeta is 15 weeks old)

Spike

Moki

Ty

Pearl

Rheeta

This was Bruno, who is now at Rainbow Bridge, he was almost 10 years old.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 10:07:33 am »
Oh, your crew is so beautiful. And your Saint was quite handsome. I have a boy over the rainbow bridge too. Ben was an Australian Shepherd mix. Bet they're playing up there right now!
Marissa

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Nixx

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Molosser Breeds
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 10:17:24 am »
He was so Handsome (Maybe I am a little biased  ;D)  Love the St Bernard, would really like another but with two pupsters it would be really hard as they take up so much of my time as they are not too far apart in age (Not one of my cleverest moves I will admit, but nevertheless wouldn't be without either of them  ;D)
I love all dogs, but the Molosser group are my favorite  :)
Bruno had a very big heart and loved everyone and everything he came into contact with, knowing my boy I bet hes taken all under his wing  :)

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 10:25:31 am »
Yeah, my two are only 2 months apart in age, but I wouldn't have them any other way either. We must have more pics of your dogs! They are so beautiful! My neighbor has a Bullmastiff like Pearl, except Pearl's much cuter!  ;)
Marissa

Offline Nixx

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Molosser Breeds
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 10:34:16 am »
I will post more photo's I have so many of them at different stages in their lives ;D  Trying to get one of them altogether is really difficult, they fidget much too much especially as the pups are still learning the 'Stay' command so if one of them happens to move they all do  ;D  Pearl does look quite a bit different now, shes lost most of her 'Puppy' appeal but still very much a very pretty young lady  ;D

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 11:08:53 am »
Welcome to the board! You've your hands full, don't you?
lmt.

Offline Nixx

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Molosser Breeds
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 11:27:08 am »
 ;D

Not really, I did have 7 dogs but the ex Husband took two to live with him when we seperated.  Our Poodle x was his dog, her best friend was our Stafford the two were inseperable so when we parted I realised that he couldn't take the one without the other.  Must admit I have missed both the girls  :(

Here they are.

Daisy and Mollie

Offline kate.jardine

• Ankle Biter
  • DAKOTA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 11:38:40 am »
Welcome great pics and nice to have someone nearer home.Ilive in scotland and i have just one dog and 4 kids sorry 5 including hubby
KATHLEEN ANN JARDINE

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 02:46:45 pm »
Hello and welcome!

Awwwe, your crew is adorable. I have to admit, I've been intruiged with the Olde English Bulldogges since first reading about them, and have seen two in person (both pups).  I think I am in love with Spike.  He is sooooo handsome!  :-*  :-*  :-*

Oh, my name is Chris, and my furfamily consists of Keiko, my 8 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, my 21 mo old great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two 9 mo old rat terriers.  I have to agree that getting multiple puppies not too far apart in age isn't the smartest thing.  Good thing Gunther is so laid back, or I might have mutiny on my hands......... .lol.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 02:51:34 pm »
Hi Nixx, welcome to BPO!
RIP former BPO

Offline Nixx

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Molosser Breeds
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 01:07:26 am »
Spike is my bestest boy sometimes I feel honoured to own him, he's such a good dog, great with all dogs & pups, he loves snuggles with the cats too  ;D  Just don't tell him I told you all  ;D  I kept English Bulldogs for many years but became disillusioned with the breed, won't bore you all with that though  ;)

Thanks for all your wonderful comments  :)