Author Topic: Bocephus needs votes!  (Read 9663 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Bocephus needs votes!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 03:14:06 pm »
You Go Bo........ I just voted and he is now 29% and Dolly is 28% so we need to keep it coming guys. Bo is like THE cutest puppy there.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

dohertyswissy

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:24 pm »
come on people...vote!  i tried to be a bpo cheater and vote twice, but the darn thing wouldn't let me.

bo is WAY cuter than dolly!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 03:31:29 pm »
I tried to cheat too. LOL :-[
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2005, 05:00:39 pm »
Bo is down to 28. We can NOT let a fella BPO puppy loose to a baby with a bleach job hehehehe

Go go go go Bo needs votes ladies (and the few men we have here)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2005, 10:45:45 pm »
My vote's in for Bocephus!

Offline bocephus

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 11:08:06 am »
As of this morning, he is tied with that silly Dolly! They are both at 30%. The rumor around the dog house is if you clear your cookies, you can vote twice! But -- it's just a rumor. I don't know if the second vote counts, but it's worth a shot!

P.S.  Here is a pciture of Bo's new dog house/barn.....he's afraid of it, though!!!

Nicole

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 11:27:39 am »
I just voted for Bocephus and he's BEATING THAT NAPPY DOLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooooo ooooooooh!!!

BIG PAWS ALL THE WAY!

By the way, I saw Bocephus on the PAWS Website...love d him!!! I live in Michigan City, Indiana which is about 30 miles from Tinley Park! I used to go to concerts there all the time (At the World Music Theatre) when I was in high school!

Offline bocephus

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 11:49:20 am »
Thank you!!  He is a great dog! We originally saw the litter on PAWS website too and had to meet these little guys. We just moved out to Homer Glen (West of Tinley) and were ready to expand the family. When we went to PAWS, my husband didn't know how we were going to choose which puppy we wanted because they were all so cute! It took me about 2 seconds to choose this little guy. Then, when their water bowl was refilled, all of his brothers and sisters (and mom, too) ran over and started drinking. He tried and tried to get in there to get some, but his family members would put their butts together to block him! I knew right away this was the little guy for me. He reminded me of the kid who got picked last in gym class and I instantly fell in love!!!

Offline bocephus

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2005, 07:19:43 am »
Well, I don't think we're going to win this one  :'(  Voting ends on June 30th and Bo is down by 5%!  I can't believe that he is being beat by Dolly!!  The other two dogs I could understand because they are cute....but DOLLY? LOL.. Thanks for the effort everyone, hopefully we pull into the lead!